DVD alerts.

News and Announcements about LoadingReadyRun
Dibria
First Video: The Job

DVD alerts.

Postby Dibria » 16 Dec 2011, 10:19

Forgive me if this has already been suggested but would it be possible to have an 'Alert me when this product becomes available' type button in the store added at some point?

I'd like in particular to know when season 2 and 3 become available again and it would seem from my perspective to help you as well, letting you get an idea of the number of orders you can expect on production or possibly waiting until you have a fixed number of alerts before production.
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Re: DVD alerts.

Postby Evil Jim » 17 Dec 2011, 00:45

They're already very forward in announcing any new or restocked items in the store via the forums & the other social media LRR uses. Do you keep track of them outside of this website?
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
Dibria
First Video: The Job

Postby Dibria » 17 Dec 2011, 03:43

I do follow them on twitter and DVDs are frequently mentioned in the podcasts so I doubt new releases and reprints *would* slip me but I thought as a suggestion it may help both fans that don't take part in the community but still like merch and help LRR with approximate numbers. Was just a suggestion.
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 17 Dec 2011, 09:54

We can look into it!
I imagine it's something we'd have to do through a store account.

Return to “Site News”