Sabatoged Mafia - GAME OVER. Factionless and AdmiralMemo win

Talk about what you are playing now or join in with one of our forum games.
Duckay
First Video: Man Cooking

Re: Sabatoged Mafia - Day 3

Postby Duckay » 10 May 2014, 16:55

Almost as soon as morning began, the fox-folk was in the meeting hall watching for the computer's investigation to complete eagerly. This is the first morning she has not appeared glazed and hungover, though judging from the glass she is gripping as though for dear life, this is not due to temperance.

She waits silently until the computer finishes, then slams her fist down angrily. "Eight of us are left alive. Five - no, six - not officially accounted for. At least two of whom are working against us." Her eyes dart around the room. "Anyone got any ideas?"
Kapol
First Video: Whisky Tango Foxtrot

Postby Kapol » 10 May 2014, 17:15

(As a reminder, this 'day' is going to be going a bit long due to LRRcon. I'm going to give it a week from today until I'm going to call time, and will be willing to extend it as long as progress is actually being made.)
AdmiralMemo
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Postby AdmiralMemo » 10 May 2014, 20:40

"This is too much! You know my alliances. We need to find these people and stop them.

Investigate: Tapir12

I would also be up for more drastic action, if persuaded."
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

JackSlack
First Video: ENN, but I forget which.

Postby JackSlack » 10 May 2014, 22:53

"Senseless we are; we stumble and we lurch. One is as good as another, is this the logic? Doing so will kill us all. Come now and calm, let us not do anything just yet. There was one detective, there may be another. If there is, let him or her or it come forth. This is too much, but we need more to go on than just the computer."
Conoros
First Video: How to speak like a pirate

Postby Conoros » 10 May 2014, 23:26

"If another Detective is here and they reveal themself, it seems likely that we would find them dead tomorrow morning. The death of Korvys may have been a coincidence or by design,but now we must act decisively to quickly find and remove the threat. I support Memo's vote. Whoever is here to kill is an enemy to all of us, regardless of faction."

Investigate: Tapir12
Conor / Magellus
Ptangmatik
First Video: probably one of the 1st unskippables

Postby Ptangmatik » 11 May 2014, 00:35

This Requires Immediate Action. We Are Losing Ground To These Malign Forces And Investigation Affords Us No Real Progress. My Role And Memo's Roles Are Confirmed. It Is Reasonable To Assume That There Are Either Three Or Four Mafia Members Among Us. This Means That Any Vote Should Be For A Lynch, Or We Have Lost.
Geoff_B wrote: ... Even for here, that was weird.
AdmiralMemo

Postby AdmiralMemo » 11 May 2014, 02:32

"Due to the logic of my mechanical friend...

Change vote: Lynch Tapir12

Unless you can give us a good reason not to..."

JackSlack

Postby JackSlack » 11 May 2014, 13:43

"I accede to this wisdom; then indeed hesitate no longer. This must happen: Lynch Tapir12. Fear and guilt wrack my soul; let us pray we are right."
Preacher
First Video: The Job

Postby Preacher » 12 May 2014, 14:03

Given his lack of response, it pains me to do this.

Lynch: Tapir12
Do you guys mind. I'm trying to write an essay

Its probably not a good thing I feel the need to put a disclaimer after everything I say

This is a thing my and my friend run.
Ptangmatik
First Video: probably one of the 1st unskippables

Postby Ptangmatik » 12 May 2014, 14:12

So Be It.

°Beep Boop°
Geoff_B wrote: ... Even for here, that was weird.
Jamfalcon
First Video: Killer Instinct

Postby Jamfalcon » 12 May 2014, 16:22

"I feel it would be wise to wait to hear from her first, but will cast my vote once she has, if no threat shows up."

(I'm not sure if Tapir is back from LRRcon yet, and she mentioned that she doesn't have a device that'll let her post while in transit.)
"Jamfalcon's a super weird name" - Graham

I wrote a book!
Tapir12
First Video: Kei Kon 2004

Postby Tapir12 » 12 May 2014, 19:41

"I am here," said the Mee-ko, "but it seems the die has been cast. There is little I can say. I have no evidence to offer in my favour. I seek only peace, but if this is the way of the world, perhaps it is better to be rid of it. However, I do understand your methods, even as I disagree with your decision. If one must fall for the greater good, so be it."

The Mee-ko sits still on a tall chair awaiting the decision of the court.
Things I like and maybe you will too:
AIESEC | Monster | Juuni Kokki | Vienna Teng | Guide To Canada
Jamfalcon

Postby Jamfalcon » 12 May 2014, 19:48

"Settled, Falcon suppose," the chewable chirper resolves. "Farewell, Tapir. Perhaps sorry?"

I wrote a book!
Kapol

Postby Kapol » 13 May 2014, 00:44

With the majority of the group having decided, the decision was made. Today, Tapir12 would die. There was a number of ways for the group to choose from to accomplish this task. But no matter how it was done, the task would be finished fairly quickly. With that, the computer booted up once again.

"I have recorded the death of TAPIR12. I will spend tonight investigating the deceased. Have a safe night." The robotic voice said calmly. Once again, the lights dimmed, and the group dispersed for the night.
Kapol

Re: Sabatoged Mafia - Night 3

Postby Kapol » 14 May 2014, 15:28

The morning of the fourth day dawned. Once more, the gathering began. People (in a loose sense of the word) gathered in the main hall. Today, there was only one body. It likely wasn't a surprise to many to see who had been the unfortunate victim during the night.

Ptangmatic had been killed during the night.

The robot lay lifeless on the podium. He looked very damaged. His steel frame was battered. It was impossible to tell if his hard drive could be recovered... but even if it could be, it wasn't something that the group would be able to do until everything was done. For now, he was gone.

The computer took longer to boot up this time. The screen flickered a bit as the face took the screen once more. "I have registered the death of the healer PTANGMATIC. I have also finished my investigation of TAPIR12. I have discovered that TAPIR12 belonged to a factionless group known as Omega. They are a group who are focused on bringing the destruction of the factions. I have determined it is likely that they are the ones behind the deaths that have occurred. I am unable to estimate how many, if any, other members of the group are left in your midst. Congratulations in removing this threat from the group. Good wishes in being able to repeat this outcome." The computer dimmed down until it was off once again.
Jamfalcon

Re: Sabatoged Mafia - Day 4

Postby Jamfalcon » 14 May 2014, 15:36

The bread-ready bird swoops down onto AdmiralMemo's shoulder, nodding approvingly. "Good guess. Got one. Could be more, though. We lost our guard, a shame."

I wrote a book!
JackSlack

Postby JackSlack » 14 May 2014, 15:41

"Puzzlement I confess; Omega. Poetic it is, the end of all things." He sighs, and notes, "Suspicion now falls, Conoros voted to investigate Tapir12. Also; Preacher, myself, and Jamfalcon voted to kill her. Finally; AdmiralMemo is cleared. Likewise; and voted to kill her."

He turns his gaze upon Duckay.
Duckay

Postby Duckay » 14 May 2014, 15:53

The fox-folk is fiercely chewing on her own bottom lip, passing a glass of something or other from hand to hand. Her expression is deeply unsettled, and when she speaks, her intonation is flat. It appears to be more for her own reference than to anyone.

"One, then two, then one. Did the doctor save two people? Did someone hold back? Did the Omega scum..."

She looks around wildly, all of a sudden. "Now five with no known affiliation. One or two more fucking with our peace talks. Maybe more. Maybe you're all Omega scum! How would we know? Who can say now that they have had an alibi every night?"
Duckay

Postby Duckay » 14 May 2014, 16:01

Only just now does she realise that JackSlack is looking her way. "Don't be ridiculous. I was thinking, planning. Didn't say a word, barely. Someone who was working with her would have spoken up. Maybe committed to a less drastic course of action. Or thrown her under the bus to alleviate suspicion. Don't you get it?! They don't give a fuck, they just want to ruin everything we stand for."

She looks pointedly at Conoros, however. "Someone who is willing to speak up and investigate but not act is more likely at fault, here."
JackSlack

Postby JackSlack » 14 May 2014, 16:07

"So then whom; is the more suspicious the one who did not speak? Or then is it this; the one more suspicious is the one who spoke else?" He ponders, "Long is it said: Delay is the deadliest form of denial."
Jamfalcon

Postby Jamfalcon » 14 May 2014, 16:10

"Agreed, Duckay. Perhaps backing slowing action warrants even greater inquest. Silence implies many options, whereas delays evoke fouler motives."

I wrote a book!
AdmiralMemo

Postby AdmiralMemo » 14 May 2014, 19:03

"Who to suspect and who to trust? Do I go with my first gut instinct and point at JackSlack? Do I question the over-dramatic fox, Duckay? Or is my suspicion aimed at the quiet glutton, Preacher? I am quite conflicted."

Duckay

Postby Duckay » 14 May 2014, 19:15

"Do you not realize how important these peace talks are? That people, good people, are dying because these people want war?" A pause, and then, "Even you, staying neutral, surely you know better. There's nothing over-dramatic here. I'm more concerned by people who don't realize how serious this all is."
JackSlack

Postby JackSlack » 14 May 2014, 19:44

"To wait and see is better than to be blind; let us see what Conoros has to say."
Conoros
First Video: How to speak like a pirate

Postby Conoros » 14 May 2014, 22:27

Conoros is visibly angered by the accusation - "Killing out of fear is cowardice beyond measure, which I will not give in to. I will not proffer a suggestion as to the guilty party as in truth I cannot discern who it might be, but I am happy to have my name cleared to satisy anyones curiousity. I would have thought that someone such as yourself, Jackslack, whose purpose here is as opaque as mine but who blindly and without pause, regret or thought voted to kill immediately when the opportunity presented itself would be of greater danger at a peace conference."

"I also would point out that our Doctor seemed to have no doubts as to my standing"
Conor / Magellus

Return to “Video Games”