Create of Keys

Talk about what you are playing now or join in with one of our forum games.
Jostain
First Video: ways to hide a body

Create of Keys

Postby Jostain » 15 Dec 2017, 10:15

So I have this idea for a project I would like to do. A couple of time Alex has said about The Crate that it would be neat to have a small one on his desk and I really liked that idea. For Christmas I will get a 3d printer so my idea is that I will print a small Crate and then fill it with different kinds of keys. The keys will be small and fast to print and easy to test different finishes on. The perfect

So I figured that I would post the idea here so that some people might steal it, Do a much better job than me and send it to Alex and/or put one up for next years craftalong (I would really like to see one made by someone who knows what they are doing.)

So... What I want is key suggestions. there would be a zelda small key, a zelda boss key, a keyblade, a red key card and a bunch of keys from the unity asset store and so on. A bunch of keys that can be made pretty small without losing a ton of details. links to actual models would be fantastic but screenshots or just suggestions would be nice.

Return to “Video Games”