http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... mpaign=all
Abandoned derelict space station? What's the worst that could happen?
Discussion of LRR's weekly mockery of video game cutscenes.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- LRR Crew
- Posts: 2917
- Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 19:43
- First Video: Season 1 Halloween Special
- Location: Vancougar
HOLY SHIT GUYS! BEARS!
- Posts: 215
- Joined: 06 Feb 2012, 18:32
- First Video: It's Very Simple
- Location: The bourbon-fueled horse fields of central Kentucky
I'll admit, you had me with "Ripley? Do you believe it?" right out of the gate.
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 11 Jul 2012, 05:17
- First Video: Checkpoint Episode One
- Location: Newer Prahv
Do people in the future not have access to "Sci-Fi" technology? Have they not been permitted to review all the historical documents that show what happens when you arrive at a derelict station, ship, etc? It amazes me how stupid everyone in the future has apparently become, it's amazing that they can still breed.
Much like how all zombie apocalypse stories happen in an alternate universe where George Romero never made a movie.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests