23 - Powerless and Nude

News, with silly hats.
JustAName
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Re: 23 - Powerless and Nude

Postby JustAName » 26 Oct 2011, 22:14

I will hit you with my handbag if you use language like that around me again!
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Kdz
First Video: Son of a Bitch

Postby Kdz » 26 Oct 2011, 22:56

Hey! Gatlinburg is just down the road from here. I live in a lightly-enough populated area that any mention of any kind is a small thrill.
JackSlack
First Video: ENN, but I forget which.

Postby JackSlack » 26 Oct 2011, 23:01

Elomin Sha wrote:Yay! You found a use for the skull and gorilla mask I bought.

I CAN BLAME YOU FOR THE CATEGORIZATION NIGHTMARE.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 26 Oct 2011, 23:23

Kdz wrote:Hey! Gatlinburg is just down the road from here. I live in a lightly-enough populated area that any mention of any kind is a small thrill.

Is it still the Mullet capital of the world, like my brother said it was when he visited there a few years ago? He saw a few glorious ones while he was there.
JackSlack
First Video: ENN, but I forget which.

Postby JackSlack » 26 Oct 2011, 23:56

Yawwwwwn. Good ... wait, morning, ladies and gentlemen. It has been one helluva day here with Action 9 News's Kapelographic Economics team. Working around the clock with some of the worlds finest economists and milliners, we have found an answer to a question that has plagued mankind. Namely, the aforementioned economists and milliners, who are almost to a one human. The question is: Where the hell do we put masks?

To answer this question, we asked ourselves: What is the nature of a mask? Where does this connect into the understanding of kapelonomics, of hats, glasses both prescription and non-prescription, of wigs and bare heads? The answer is this: A wig is false hair. A fake beard is false facial hair. And a mask is just one step above a fake beard. We had our answer. As such, let us be the first to unveil a radical new model of understanding in this category: WIGS is dead. Long live the "Fake Facial Traits" category! Also known by its stock code, FACE.

And yes you bastards, I did go back and add in the fake beards in Episode 14. We're not amateurs here.

So, let's look at the brand new count by count. With a new colour background, since this is such an important day.

See? See? Look at episode 14. It's got Fake Facial Traits in it. We know what we're doin'. Tradition. Tradition of excellence.

Anyway. Hats are up sharply, SPEC is up as well, so are NPEW and the newly defined FACE. NADA went down sharply because seriously, something had to give. Let's look at the haturation count!

As we can see, the market is approaching haturation, but remains ever so slightly below it. Are we about to face a double-dip haturation?

Hoping not, I'm JackSlack for Action 9 news, and I'm going to sleep!
dackwards d
First Video: The Job

Postby dackwards d » 27 Oct 2011, 00:23

Duckay wrote:I'm clutching every one of my pearls right now.

Trixy wrote:Wow dackwards I wouldn't ever want to be on the receiving end of any of that. You could make a person cry.

Fayili wrote:I will hit you with my handbag if you use language like that around me again!

I am a terrible person.
ImageImage
Kinpatsu
First Video: Unskippable: Beowulf

Postby Kinpatsu » 27 Oct 2011, 21:54

Do I hear a Phailhaus callback with the "dia-bear-tes" joke? (Kathleen said something like that in an old Phailhaus. Not sure if it was intentional or not. It made me lol, though.)
Stop staring.
SilPho
First Video: Desert Bus 3

Postby SilPho » 28 Oct 2011, 03:19

Almost certainly. If memory serves Graham was the original speaker of that line in Phailhaus 23 or 24. It was one of the later ones during which Kathleen shows off the same bear hat.

(I make no promises as to the accuracy of any of this statements)
dackwards d
First Video: The Job

Postby dackwards d » 28 Oct 2011, 05:56

26. Graham is wearing the bearhat and does the "I'm Wilford Brimley and I'm here to talk about Diabetes" thing and Kathleen says "Don't you mean dia-bear-tes?" from off-screen.

What? I just watched it yesterday.
ImageImage
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 29 Oct 2011, 04:56

JackSlack wrote:
Elomin Sha wrote:Yay! You found a use for the skull and gorilla mask I bought.

I CAN BLAME YOU FOR THE CATEGORIZATION NIGHTMARE.

I try my best to make things as awkward as possible.
*Throws up the British Salute*
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
SilPho
First Video: Desert Bus 3

Postby SilPho » 01 Nov 2011, 04:48

dackwards d wrote:26. Graham is wearing the bearhat and does the "I'm Wilford Brimley and I'm here to talk about Diabetes" thing and Kathleen says "Don't you mean dia-bear-tes?" from off-screen.

What? I just watched it yesterday.

I stand corrected. (I'm not judging you, I'm more disappointed that I didn't remember it myself)

Return to “Feed Dump”