Politic Cube

A place to talk about standard, casual, limited and everything in between.
Mintoo
First Video: Friday Nights

Politic Cube

Postby Mintoo » 03 Oct 2017, 07:26

Hey everyone,

I'll try to make it quick, this topic is about playtesting a cube I just constructed.

So let's start at the beginning:

Hi, I'm Mintoo.
I discovered Magic when I was 7 or 8 years old and then took a long break (more than 10 years) because I had no friends who played Magic. In the midst of last year, I rediscovered Magic with some friends and really got into it.
The major issue I had with what Magic had become is the lack of player interraction. Getting into the main topic of this thread, I therefore created a cube which is focussed on player interraction.

This is currently the first and only cube I've ever created and only the second deck I've created. I'm not good at balancing archetypes because I have a limited knowledge of the different cards and mechanics. On top of that, my casual play group and I rarely gather to play Magic.

It's quite hard for me to playtest the cube because of all these reasons. I am therefore looking for advices, people who could playtest the cube for me and just general knowledge on building decks and cubes.

Here's the link to the cube on DeckStats.net
and for those who prefer Tappedout, here's the link to the same cube.

Also I'm definitly not a native english so feel free to correct me where sentences are wrong or to ask me when you don't understand.

Thanks in advance,
Mintoo
Cheers,
Mintoo

Return to “Magic: The Gathering”