Describe your last tabletop session

Share your latest adventures with anything tabletop: RPGs, boardgames, miniatures, etc.
Keab42

Re: Describe your last tabletop session

Postby Keab42 » 05 Aug 2013, 13:43

Still laughing too much about last night's adventure to write up a proper description.
Keab42: Keeb-forty-two Deal with it. @Keab42 | | +Keab42 | | Tumblr
ElFuzzy
First Video: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Postby ElFuzzy » 05 Aug 2013, 16:47

So I'm running a Barb at school and it was my turn to fight with 3 enemies before us. Didn't feel like getting fancy so I just decided to start left to right and make my way down.

DM: Wait, don't you want to fight the ranger?

Me: Our ranger?

DM: No, the one who just shot at you.

Me: You mean he was aiming at me and missed the pally next to me who failed his spot check? ... No, he's obv not a threat, left to right it is.
thatlaurachick
First Video: Unskippable: Devil May Cry

Postby thatlaurachick » 05 Aug 2013, 17:42

Keab42 wrote:Still laughing too much about last night's adventure to write up a proper description.

Princess gives you a dirty look and drinks some tea. :P
I want a Pinkie launcher.
Preacher
First Video: The Job

Postby Preacher » 11 Aug 2013, 04:45

So I've just come back from a session I've just joined with some mates. The party is a elven wizard, a dwarven fighter, a monk who was human, but is now an talking eagle who can punch with fire damage (not too sure how that happened), and a dwarven paladin of beards (basically replace all evil abilities, smite evil, turn/rebuke etc with beardless).

The paladin's player isn't here, so the others have decided to tie him up, place him in a barrel, and shave his beard off. My character has walked in as the eagle is laughing his arse off and the elf is shaving him. This is the first 3 minutes of game time, hilarity ensued after this.
Do you guys mind. I'm trying to write an essay

Its probably not a good thing I feel the need to put a disclaimer after everything I say

This is a thing my and my friend run.
Yaxley
First Video: Lock Out

Postby Yaxley » 05 Sep 2013, 06:41

Both my wizard and the party's half-orc rogue managed to critical miss TWICE each. I think we did more damage to the party than any of the kobolds.
DSmaster21
First Video: Friday Nights-Untap
Location: You will hear on the news one day. Zombies! Wait no disregard that random word.

Postby DSmaster21 » 05 Sep 2013, 09:19

Last Time on My Life in Pathfinder: I managed to convince our two other wizards to cast light on my Sorcerer GMPC, so triple light and then I charged the backstage.

Alright so full story. I let a friend of mine run an adventure that he came up with. It started in a tavern. One of our company saw that a childhood friend was the bartender and went and got drinks. Some of the other members of our company were just screwing around and were getting the patrons riled up so I glued the NPCs shoes together with presdigitation. Turns out one was a wizard who swore he would kill me. Next a dancer came on stage and was dancing and I had my character wink. My friend made me roll for it and I did "poorly" she was thus visibly repulsed despite the fact that my character is the most attractive member of our party. I made a plan to deal with this affront and had our two wizards, our bard and myself cast light on me so I was very shiny. I was about to go knock on the dressing room when our most useless player (a rogue armed with masterwork tools, incredible stealth and lockpicking skills) has the lock picked (by a much saner player) and then proceeds to pull out a crowbar and break the door down. Anyway he, our rogue/wizard (the aforementioned sane man who is ugly and not a nice person (low CHA) but the only character with an in-game girlfriend.) and I stroll in, the latter two actually knocking on the splinters and asking the other if it is okay to come in. I walk in, declare myself as a god, pointing out to my friend that their is enough light emanating from me to prevent her seeing me a la any god in a movie with the light shining from behind and what not. I then say that she shall give birth to my child and he will save the world from an army of zombies and then I walk out. Bluff (19). The R/W apologizes to her for the door and our team Belkar. Our paladin by this point has finally arrived on the scene and shouts at us Intimidate check. Of course I rolled a 1. Our R/W just walks off, the fool rogue rolled a twenty and takes the opportunity while onstage with the paladin standing on the ground to kick her in the head. I (my character) breaks into tears and then tries to claim he is the god of sadness and his son will be the god of joy and I roll another 1 on that bluff. Then we here a scream come from the dressing room. We valiantly run back there. The backdoor is open and there is blood visible in the street outside. Turns out she got attacked and got wounded but killed her attacker except the one who remained alive to tell us all this just before dying. I, and the rogue and R/W decided to go see if she needed help. So we pursued her blood trail through the streets till we came to an alley with a bell with a sign next to it. Evidently the the wizard that I ticked off kidnapped her and would only return her if I beat him in a wizard duel. I rang said bell after the other two hid. Wizard and girl (tied up behind him) appear. I close for melee (my main spells are mage armor and magic weapon, I figure I help more to buff the others and provide some melee efficiency than being another ranged attacker.) and it is on. The R/W unties the girl only for her to turn on him as she is the wizard's girlfriend. The regular rogue manages to sneak attack the wizard and despite the nasty shock and the fact that the wizard had level 2 spells (Why do wizards get 2nd level at level 3 and I have to wait till level 4)
we won and they both are sent to the church for healing and we skip town.

Our Team

Lewis - Mr Fluffykins - Human Rogue 3 - Fool/Butt Monkey
Aaron - Sir Asshat the IV of Narnia - Half-Elf Rogue 1/Wizard 2 - Workhorse
Lacey - Sir Prise - Human Paladin 3 - Invincible Wall
Cesar - Crush Hammersmashtime - Human Barbarian 3 - Meaty Glacier
Alex (me)- Mr. Magic - Human Sorcerer 3 - Utility Magic/Mid-range Attacker
Jonathon - Mr. Fluffykins - Elf Bard 3 - Healer and Buffer
Dakota - No Name - Human Rogue 1/Ranger 2 - Why is he even here? (He showed up for the last session before half the party left for college decided he had to play a rogue and then forgot to name it. As a result we called him no name)
Grant - Eat Monster Fool Gupy - Human Wizard 3 - Squisher Summoner

The names are mostly based on rule of funny. Grant requires that gupy (guppy misspelled) be his user/charactername or at least part of it. Jonathon was fine with it but we had to "borrow" Lewis' Character Sheet each session. Aaron came up with his own and Lacey's is an evolution based on her repeated statements that we don't know her character is female since she goes by Sir. Since I am the main DM they let me stick with my choice. Cesar didn't show up for the first session after character building but the group that made it that time was about to die so I brought his character in and named it on the spot.
Self wrote: I lost my humanity back in 2013 BC ahhhh the good old days.

Ptangmatik wrote: We drew things on your face. Oh, and you're now legally called Clivendorf von Whiffenpoofle. Congratulations.
Duckay
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Duckay » 15 Sep 2013, 05:20

I think my first experience with Cyberpunk can be exemplified by this quote:

Me: So, Jordan and I are going to go find a man who will give me a boat in exchange for sex.
GM: I like where this is going.

This was followed by us arguing for several minutes about the fact that none of us have the skillset to actually drive a boat, only for the GM to break it to us a significant amount of time later that these are cyberpunk boats and therefore don't require a special skillset.
PlasmaCow
First Video: Desert Bus 4 / The Job

Postby PlasmaCow » 14 Oct 2013, 07:16

So I'm 3 sessions into GMing for the first time, having taken over the reins of our 2 year long Dark Heresy campaign that's run over Skype. 4th session this evening and after last week unintentionally suggesting the chief of police might know way more about what's going on than she actually does, resulting in a war of words as they questioned her in her own office, I will hopefully prod the group a bit more back on course tonight. They certainly seem to be picking up the small threads I'm dropping, even if they've not realised it yet.
Preacher

Postby Preacher » 03 Nov 2013, 04:54

So I'm DM'ing a very silly and stupid game. The party is a Pixie, a unicorn, a weretiger, and a human cleric of Death. After running through a tournament arc they were given choice of a few different quests. Some were fetch quests, get a super powerful artifact/scroll, some were solve a problem a particular empire is having, and the other was go to the seat of all Darkness, Z'ha'Dum (yeah I know I stole the name), and slay the leader there. Three guess were they went. So we're all going on a fully acknowledged suicide mission to the land that I've described as the bastard love child of Mordor and Tartarus.

Its probably not a good thing I feel the need to put a disclaimer after everything I say

Myrph
First Video: Frozen Assets

Postby Myrph » 03 Nov 2013, 10:20

Recently joined a new campaign at my local comic shop that's running with the Dark Heresy rules. Now I knew going into this that it was a fairly unforgiving system where bad stuff happened on a regular basis and trying to use psychic powers was often a hilariously bad idea, but I didn't realise quite how entertaining it was until we ran our first session after character gen yesterday.

It was only about 3 hours long the session, but in that space of time, two of our characters were knocked down to nearly zero wounds in a brief encounter with an unknown assailant (none of our awareness rolls were high enough to spot where the attack came from) that may or may not have been a plant, my character, whilst trying to cause a particularly unpleasant looking creature, which he had just surreptitiously landed on whilst jumping across the treetops, to forget his existence for just long enough to get to a safe distance, managed to cause the entirety of reality to forget him for a reasonable length of time, during which the other party members decided to engage the creature, knocking it out of the tree just as my character popped back into existence, only to discover none of our primitive weapons could really make a dent in its leathery hide, resulting in the only previously unmaimed member of the party to be literally mauled to death by the creature, giving my character and the other PC the opportunity to escape whilst it ate our friend.

All in all it was absolutely hilarious and not at all what I was expecting to happen!
PlasmaCow
First Video: Desert Bus 4 / The Job

Postby PlasmaCow » 06 Nov 2013, 15:43

Sounds like a pretty brutal start to a campaign. I don't know if it's that we're lucky or skilled or what, but I can only recall 3 or 4 cases of near-death and only 1 burnt fate point to prevent a straight up catastrophe. We've not had a single PC die on us to date, just players drift away or become too busy - so while we only technically have 2 of our original starting 6 PCs, it's not through death.

I'd add that the original two of us are now up in the penultimate tier of our career paths, with "newcomers" being given a roughly 3/4s XP of group average to spend when they joined. So after 2 and a 1/2 years of fortnightly and eventually weekly sessions with a standard strategy of 100xp for each 2-3hour session with a bonus 50xp given to the best RPer as voted by the players - quite easy to steadily make progress.

We used to have a loud-mouth, narcissistic, sex addict, twin pistol wielding psyker-assassin who became very adept at teleporting, walking through walls and shooting half the room dead with unnatural aim. He was a great character to muck things up in just the right way.
KiteNeravar
First Video: Assassin Creeds

Postby KiteNeravar » 07 Nov 2013, 19:42

This didn't happen recently but I haven't played in awhile so here's a story from years ago.

I was playing a fighter and had somehow ended up with a Horn of Blasting. My friend (the DM) was told by another friend that I got it way to easily. So the DM had someone steal the horn and run off leading my to a village. I proceeded to kill everyone in the village in search of my Horn through many many lucky rolls. Our other friend decided the DM was going to easy on me and took over. He had my search lead me to a Great Wyrm Blue Dragon, a little annoyed I decided to attack it and a natural 20 to hit and three natural 20's immediately after that insta-killing the dragon. Our friend got pissed and let and the original DM let me keep the Horn
CaptainEnder7
First Video: Unskippable: Lost Planet

Postby CaptainEnder7 » 14 Dec 2013, 09:21

Ok, so I'm playing in a Pathfinder game set in pre-4th Edition Forgotten Realms. The party is myself (gnomish Alchemist), a Goliath Fighter specializing in 2 handed weapons, a healer specialized Oracle, a more social type Rogue and a Dwarven Fighter using improvised weapons. We've been given a task to go to this cursed tower and get a moonstone from there that can cure a noble's child. To get that info, we did a small dungeon in which our Goliath fighter found some oldschool tesselating armor (full plate that comes in many tiny pieces in a box and can magically assemble on the character with a command word). The only problem is that it was originally crafted by a gnome and, being a gnome, the command word is his long and overly-complex name (something along the lines of Terrance Lucky Spark Every-Wand Overdrive Assemble). Out of sheer bloody-mindedness the Goliath refused to wear it unless we could "fix" the activation command. He asked me, being the closest thing the party has to a fount of knowledge, where it came from and how we can fix it. As a throwaway line, the GM said that it was made in a lost gnomish city of Firepantstopia and that it could be remade there. He later mentioned that he only wanted that name to be a placeholder until he could come up with an actual city, but became so enamored of its humor that he kept it. So we dropped everything we were doing (it wasn't very time sensitive) and struck out overland for where we think the city was.

We are now sitting on the doorstep of the lost ancient gnomish city of Firepantstopia. I cannot say that last sentence without grinning.

"Ok, so, some sort of well-dressed ostrich. What's the next move?"

"CaptainEnder7: Space Asshole and Rogue Space Pooper" - Kathleen (and Graham) Commercial
Khador
First Video: Bad news

Postby Khador » 20 Dec 2013, 09:22

Well the last game session I was in was part of a friends long running Vampire the Masquerade Dark ages game, its been going for nearly 3 years and well over 200 games plus, I joined in the last 3 sessions, playing a Russian Brujah Bureaucrat turned enraged swords man :P currently in the deep end with a Tremere ingredients collector, Cappadocian master necromancer aka the Crap-padocian,a Tzimici Obertous monk/warlord, Setite Seductress whose goal in life is to be the Snake Pope, all of which have well over a 1000xp, me being the baby at 100xp.

The current arch is set in Florence, the city is currently under control of Antius the Golden, Losombra gold member and his right hand Andres the Master backstabber, at first we have been blackmailed by the second in command to look into the rumors of rebellion that are gathering in the city, after which we find out it is my own clan of vampires in the city the Brujah being backed by the prince of Sienna, who due to a lack of control on my part have elect me to now be the leader of.

In the last session I was organizing the Brujah and a couple other vampires to communicate with the minor guids of the city to cause them to go on strike which if they are forced to work will force the mortals of the lower classes to riot and if they are payed more will cause the mortals of the upper classes to riot either way good for the rebellion.

While doing this the Tzimici and Setite were having a lovers tiff since the Setits husband had turned up, the Cappadocian was stealing relics from a church and the Tremere was trying to convince the Gargoyles of the chantry to learn dancing.

When essentially all hel breaks out as the Order of reason and Traditions break out in to the war of reason, this is signal by three dragons descending onto the city being chased by 6 zeppelin ships with Gatling lazier turrets, the mortals completely oblivious the vampire population just staring up at the skies, Tremere vampires having a joygasam and taking notes, when the fight was over the dragons were dead, the Tremere character with the Arnold Schwarzenegger Tremere hitman went collecting magical body parts, while my own character went to find out what actual dragons blood taste like.

The results are the Tremere being chased by flame war axe angel wizard freaking out and a very high Brujah as we found out Dragons are Fae, the up side being my character has a barrel of 12 blood points including the hearts blood of a Dragon and been told if I drink it all in one go Mytherceria which not sure if I want :P
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 20 Dec 2013, 09:59

Oh, in my last session we killed a minor deity through brute force, after completely forgetting to actually set up the plans we had to deal with him (which would have involved detonating a mountain range).

Fortunately, my mount is rather OP.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Jamfalcon
First Video: Killer Instinct

Postby Jamfalcon » 20 Dec 2013, 10:39

In my last session, the players decided that maybe it wasn't the wisest idea to fight an army of dragons head on after all. Then they spent the entire rest of the session trying to run away and regroup while sneaking through a fortress of giants (which the dragons were still attacking).
"Jamfalcon's a super weird name" - Graham

I wrote a book!
JackSlack
First Video: ENN, but I forget which.

Postby JackSlack » 01 Jan 2014, 16:05

BTW: My wife is awesome. Her last one-shot? The Unknown Armies Christmas Special. When three office workers get involved in an office Secret Santa, unnatural events begin to overwhelm the office. Getting to the truth is going to involve discovering the reality behind one particularly odious Christmas urban legend/chain e-mail...

I was so inspired by it I've resolved to follow it up with one of my own next year.
Preacher

Postby Preacher » 20 Jan 2014, 15:58

So I've been GM'ing a Dark Heresy campaign for the last few months. The last session has been dubbed "The night of wrong moves".

First the party cornered an assassin who had, at least in the parties view, poisoned their Inquisitors son. She responded by pulling out an enhanced krak grenade, she was from a faction of hereteks who specialize in bastardizing these sorts of things. The arbitrators first, and subsequent only, move was to shoot the wrist of the assassin, so that it will fall off while still holding the primed grenade in place. He rolled a critical fail, hitting the grenade wiping out the health of two party members and burning his own lungs out, this in addition to losing an eye and most of his scalp a few session before.

After being bitched by the Inquisitor for almost getting his son killed, the poison had turned out to be a paralytic with the idea being you bury the victim alive without realizing it. The Arbitrator of the group decides, in full uniform, to go to the scummiest under hive bar he can find and see if he can find information. He ends up getting poisoned with the exact same toxin as the Inquisitors son. And he went alone. In the Under Hive.

The culmination of all the spectacular run of bad choices was to break into the Minitorium. Granted, I had actually planned this. The information they needed was caught up in 8 months worth of red tape because there was a heretek on the inside, the party didn't know this of course. But they found out soon enough, as in the middle of the business day, with an Orgyn on guard, they opened fire on a clerk who was stationed at the cogitators with the information they needed. This clerk was in fact the heretek who caused all the red tape and such, and was armed with a heretical and non-standard plasma pistol and a personal refractor field. In his first shot, he managed to almost kill the tank of the party. The night ended with the party facing down three dozen Arbitartors and their commander who the party had already made mostly an enemy.

MotorWaffle
First Video: Phailhaus #3

Postby MotorWaffle » 10 Mar 2014, 13:02

I just started playing in a Pathfinders campaign as a human alchemist. I've put everything into being essentially a medic and mutagen specialist, so more or less Doctor Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. My charisma is my lowest stat (9), but due to my other party members being temporarily insane and a blatant psychopath, I'm the only one the NPCs don't want dead at one point or another.

This was made clear this weekend when both of the other party members attempted to murder the pirate boss that was supposed to be giving us missions, while we were on his base, with the only exit blocked off by 50 of his crew members. We were essentially allowed to live because my character only showed up after the fighting and patched up all involved.

Fortunately, one of the players is aware that his character is actively impeding the story, and has asked the DM to kill him off, but the other...well, let's say its a lesson in why you don't play a chaotic evil character in a non-evil campaign.
Thysane

Postby Thysane » 26 Apr 2014, 04:24

In the many many months since my last post in this thread, our D&D DM had to leave his course and go elsewhere, which left a kind of power-vacuum within this sub-section of the gaming society. So, I decided to fill in. I've run a pretty successful series of sessions using Barbarians of Lemuria, but we've put that on hold for now. My most recent session was the second of a new game I'm running for the same group, using Traveller and inspired by the likes of Alastair Reynolds' Revelation Space. The characters are the damaged and shady crew of a gigantic ex-generation ship known as the Rio Grande, capable of travelling at just a hunch under the speed of light. This means lots of cryosleep, time dilation, all that fun stuff.

The characters are: an opportunistic computer scientist (Kernel Sharpeye), an aged former pirate captain who recently remarried to an uplifted dolphin (Heidi Phoenix), a promising young pilot who fell afoul of the law and also happens to be Heidi's son and has insecurities about his step-dolphin (Reeve Phoenix), a jazz musician from a primitive world who's seriously out of his depth (Ottis Blueing), the former Director of a spy agency on the planet Gehenna known as the Nine Circles (Lucifer) and a scarred wanderer of the space-lanes who just can't catch a break (Lance Luttrel).

The story so far: the Rio Grande left the planet of Vianong with passengers, a Gun-Baron and his retinue bound for the burning atmosphere and hotbox aerostats of the planet Vitare. That was just over two years ago in subjective ship-time (around five years in "real" time). A few months ago, the power started surging and going nuts. Now the crew have been woken up by Sigma, the ship's insane AI, because one of the ship's scary weapon systems, the Sonic Smasher, had been been activated in those past months and was now charging up to fire with the intermittent power surges. The problem? The Rio Grandé's weapon system has been aimed at itself. They find the Gun-Baron and his retinue's cryosleep pods either malfunctioned or empty. They find two retinue dead on the bridge. They managed to deactivate the Sonic Smasher, at least for now. They locate where the weapon was aimed at, one of the massive cargo bays. Reeve goes down there to investigate, accompanied by Kernel's hologram-projecting surveillance drone. There he finds an ancient piece of mobile artillery designed for planetary warfare, and one of the retinue, who promptly begins shooting at him. This brings us to the latest session.

Reeve guns down the retinue member. Over comms, most of the group agree to come down to the cargo hold as well to help Reeve investigate the artillery. However, Kernel stays behind to scrub through security footage to see what happened on the bridge a few months ago while the crew were still asleep. It seems there's a former crew-member who's stowed-away onboard, Rozalija Armannsson. She shot the two retinue on the bridge and then activated the Sonic Smasher. Kernel dives into the Rio Grandé's horrifyingly virulent datasphere archives to try and find out more about Rozalija. Apparently, she held a colony planet to hostage once using the Rio Grandé. Not good.

Down in the cargo hold, Reeve, his mum and the rest of the crew confront a group of baronial retinue who've come barrelling out of the mobile artillery with guns in their hands. Heidi shoots one of them in the leg to get them to spill their guts about what's going on (did I mention the fact that most of the PCs are shady characters?). They show the crew inside to meet the Gun-Baron, who explains that he and Rozalija Armannsson have some kind of vendetta going on and are currently in the midst of a months-long game of cat and mouse. Reeve and the crew agree to help him out.

Kernel manages to trace some humanoid movement within a few decks of him, in the guts of one of the massive weapon systems' machinery. He follows the signal, turning off his comm-link. He finds Rozalija Armannsson armed with a welder and a laser carbine, doing some kind of brute-force maintenance on part of the machinery. He cuts a deal with her: he helps her take down the Gun-Baron, and she allows him the chance to take majority control of the Gun-Baron's vast assets when they're done. The crew return to the bridge and, after some arguing with Sigma, manage to find Kernel's whereabouts. Kernel's drone informs him that the rest of the crew are close, so he tells Rozalija to get away. Kernel and the rest of the crew talk, and eventually he lets it slip about him and Rozalija. After much to-ing and fro-ing, they eventually hatch a plan to take down the Gun-Baron, neutralise the threat Rozalija's antics pose to the ship, and get rich in the process.

I did not expect the players to slip into scheming and double-crossing so easily, but I'm really happy they did. Things are gonna get messy. Safe to say we're having a tonne of fun with this game.
chetoos

Postby chetoos » 29 Apr 2014, 07:22

I was playing a phantom armor fighter in Pathfinder, based on Barry the Chopper, from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. We are playing reign of winter, and we are on Triaxus, helping the fort defend. We took care of the attackers at the ballistae last session, so we started off this session with 2 hydras and 4 frost drakes. One of our guys takes care of 90% of one of the war hydra's health, and I dropped down to sunder a head, taking care of the rest of it. However, the frost drakes bombed us with a bunch of different frost effects, and I failed my last save, causing me to drop down below 0 health, which instakills undead. So that sucked. Thankfully, my GM allowed me to make a new character on the fly, so while the rest of the party was dealing with another encounter, I made an aasimar Warlock, using my friend's adapted warlock class from 3.5, and I helped kill the rest of the drake-basalisks. So I think it went well, though I could have saved Barry, because the fighter rules I was using were also written by my friend, and had a way to increase your save, though I forgot about it until it was far too late.
My Youtube Channel. Currently, I have a daily series where I play games that I like. Right now, it's Double Dragon Advance. I also have a weekly series where I play as the Archenemy from Duels 2012
My pseudonym is Ix
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 01 May 2014, 14:34

This actually happened over a month ago, but I feel the need to share: in a Cthulutech campaing we were fighting our way through a warship and got to the top deck, where the main guns were being pointed into the deck in an effort to sink the ship (don't ask). One party member foolishly asked the GM which was the 'fastest' way to disable the guns, and in doing so we ended up blowing them up. Whilst standing right next to them. One guy died instantly, I was left on death's door and the three other party members were badly injured- before facing the final boss.

Said boss battle went about as well as you can imagine- three badly injured guys against a powerful boss and two bastardly beasties trying to eat everyone's faces off. Our last party member ended up being thrown out of the window, but managed to just about cling on. He could have attempted to get back inside, but it would have cost him his turn and he surely would have died anyway- so instead he let go, emptying a clip into the boss as he fell to his doom and doing exactly the amount of damage required to kill him.

We still lost, but my god did that ever feel like an awesome way to go out fighting.
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 01 May 2014, 15:20

So a kleptomaniac mechanic, Professor X, a robot girl, and a monkey all walk into a bar...
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Fenrir
First Video: LRRcast for Interrupted Garage

Postby Fenrir » 29 Jun 2014, 12:32

Have returned to our D&D 3.5 campaign in which I play the rogue/resident con artist.

I neglected to check for traps on a door and triggered an explosion.

There we many many face palms.

Buuuuuut.... as a result of said explosion we found some PHAT LOOT so s'all good. This was after our barbarian pissed off some temple guards and we got into a brawl in which our mage nearly died and our druid was impaled on the wall.
"Sing something new, I have nothing left. I can't face the dark without you."

: Fenrir - DB IRC : LRRFenrir - TwitchTV : @the_dismuke - Twitter :

Duckay
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Duckay » 05 Jul 2014, 20:01

"Fiasco" is such a well-named game, and I love it so much.

I've been trying to explain the plot of the game but it is nigh impossible without going through just about every detail from the very beginning because it all tied together beautifully.

So I'll just provide my character's ending with no context.

The story went viral: police detective found dead in criminal den. Cause of death: organ failure from untreated taipan envenomation. Also found at the scene: several thousand dollars in cash, and substantial amounts of blood from two people. Signs of recent sexual activity.

Return to “Tabletop and D&D”