Is there a Lava Bears module?

Share your latest adventures with anything tabletop: RPGs, boardgames, miniatures, etc.
Firia
First Video: The very first unskippable

Is there a Lava Bears module?

Postby Firia » 20 Dec 2014, 20:29

I understand the Lava Bear adventure is ongoing at the time of this post, but is there any chance Jer will release a module for running the Lava Bears adventure?

I want to run a pathfinder adaption. :) could be fun!
ChroniclerC
First Video: Formal Complaint

Re: Is there a Lava Bears module?

Postby ChroniclerC » 21 Dec 2014, 00:31

From the Lava Bears sub-forum
ChroniclerC wrote:I know I've asked this before, but I just wanted it jotted down somewhere. Jer, if we could convince you to write down as much of Temple of the Lava Bears as possible in module form, that would be ~amazing~. Bonus points to anyone who helps him convert stats to other editions.

Jer wrote:...
For the second point: I have, in fact, committed THOUSANDS of words to my text editor in preparation for this—it's been no small endeavour. Let's just say that after the podcast, Extra Life and Desert Bus are all done, I have ideas for getting it out in some usable form. I'm super swamped right now, but let's revisit that topic in the new year :).

But that was admitted back in October. Dunno if there has been any further progress in the transcription to module form.
A.K.A. Likal in some places.
Time Zone: US Central. Currently GMT -5
Firia

Postby Firia » 23 Dec 2014, 10:12

Ah! Thank you. :) I will wait patiently then.
Firia

Postby Firia » 16 Aug 2015, 21:16

Its been about 8 months since my original post in the topic. I'd just twitter Jer, but his twitter appears to be down/disabled/removed (something). Just wondering what the status of things are. :)
phlip
First Video: Eternal Sonata (Unskippable)

Postby phlip » 16 Aug 2015, 21:48

Firia wrote:I'd just twitter Jer, but his twitter appears to be down/disabled/removed (something). Just wondering what the status of things are. :)

He's changed his username from Jer_LRR to @ThePetterSaga.

Also: I have some memories of Jer talking about this recently... something about licensing issues and OGL and different D&D versions and whatnot. All a bit over my head, since I don't play D&D, but maybe that's relevant to releasing Lava Bears?
[edit] Aha, found it. He doesn't mention Lava Bears specifically, but he is talking about problems with releasing adventures for later versions of D&D...
While no one overhear you quickly tell me not cow cow.
but how about watch phone?

[he/him/his]

Return to “Tabletop and D&D”