Really cool dice Kickstarter in its final week!

Share your latest adventures with anything tabletop: RPGs, boardgames, miniatures, etc.
eostby
First Video: The first Friday Nights

Really cool dice Kickstarter in its final week!

Postby eostby » 14 Mar 2015, 17:10

First off, if this is the wrong place for this, feel free to move it; I just though this seemed the logical landing spot for it.

Anyway, on the theory that one can never own too many dice (and the more colors, the better), I backed this Kickstarter project: Halfsies Dice. There's some really awesome looking dice already unlocked as part of the campaign, but they have high hopes, and some special dice need some additional funding to be available. I mentioned to the creator of the campaign that the Runners (and LRR, if any of you see this) would be a group who might appreciate these dice, and so I'm bringing it to you all to help it finish strong.

Thanks in advance for your support.
Rogue_Magic on the LRRCraft and LRRMC servers; visit my LRRCraft house near 423, -353 and my LRRMC house near -972, 195

Stand against the Pardonf**k!

Follow me on Twitter @ericostby
eostby
First Video: The first Friday Nights

Re: Really cool dice Kickstarter in its final week!

Postby eostby » 21 Mar 2015, 18:28

In case any of you are still on the fence on this, there's only about 4 hours left in the campaign, so it's now or never.
Rogue_Magic on the LRRCraft and LRRMC servers; visit my LRRCraft house near 423, -353 and my LRRMC house near -972, 195

Stand against the Pardonf**k!

Follow me on Twitter @ericostby
TStodden
First Video: Checkpoint #067: Final Fantasy Apology
Location: Siouxland Empire, USA, Earth, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

Re: Really cool dice Kickstarter in its final week!

Postby TStodden » 27 Mar 2015, 02:05

Miss the boat on that, but it's really nothing that new (perhaps better blending of colors).

The one that's interesting me is U-Dice (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1859374170/u-dice-the-universal-electronic-dice-for-most-dice), as you can make 6 rolls simultaneously for the most common dice for D&D. Granted it's a digital dice roller, but it does have some nice features to go with it. It's $38 a piece, unless you want to take a special deal... but is small & fairly versatile.

Still has 3 weeks (at time of post), if anybody wants to check if out.
~TStodden
(Going Text based as Photobucket is being a jerk)

Return to “Tabletop and D&D”