Privateer - A Homebrew Pirate RPG

Share your latest adventures with anything tabletop: RPGs, boardgames, miniatures, etc.
My pseudonym is Ix
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend

Privateer - A Homebrew Pirate RPG

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 30 Mar 2015, 12:27

I don't know if I've mentioned before, but for the last year or so I've been working with Prospero101 on my own RPG system. And because they're awesome, it's about PIRATES!

Privateer is a homebrew hodgepodge of every system I've ever played, blended together with some of my own original ideas, and an equal part of Prospero's creative talents. Between us, we've got the first half of the system into a good state, and all it needs is some more testing. Well, and some ship mechanics, but those are currently in the works. The system as it stands may be found here.

So, if you think that sounds interesting, give it a look over and let us know what you think- any and all feedback is welcome. If you'd like to help us some more, however, we're looking to run a playtest campaign over Skype some time over the next couple of weeks, so anyone who's willing to participate please let us know (unless circumstances change, the campaign will probably be under the captaincy of the buccaneer Henry Morgan). Time zones are of course going to be a factor, but given me and Prospero are separated by the Atlantic already (and I've got some time free at the moment) I'm willing to be flexible.

So... provisionally, anyone interested?
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."

Return to “Tabletop and D&D”