Looking for Players, 3-6. Interest Check. RPGs Various.

Share your latest adventures with anything tabletop: RPGs, boardgames, miniatures, etc.
ThePasserby
First Video: Mercenary Solutions

Looking for Players, 3-6. Interest Check. RPGs Various.

Postby ThePasserby » 10 Jan 2016, 17:30

Hello! I am relatively quiet member of this board, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a online game played on Google Hangouts and headsets?

Web Cameras not required.

I am currently gaming, on/off, with the Loading Ready Resleeve's Fateful Heroes group, great guys and I have gm'ed for them, but I was hoping to branch out. For short term, no hard commitments games that might develop into a group if people want it to.

Basically one-shots for now, weekly game if people are interested.

Probably on Sunday afternoon or night, Pacific Standard Time. Starting at around 6PM and ending around 10PM to 12AM depending on how things goes. Hopefully by next week. Though if I get a couple people expressing interest, I might be able to run something tonight.

I am hoping to try out some systems I own, but never got a chance to play.

First up would be Night's Black Agents. The premise, secret agents versus vampires(though I might not actually use a variant of vampire depending).

I have already made six blank characters, full stated out and ready to customize, so the first session can be gaming instead of character gen.

If anyone is interested or have question, please feel free to post. :)

I will do my best to answer any questions.
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. -Mark Twain

Return to “Tabletop and D&D”