Lava Bears Adventure

Share your latest adventures with anything tabletop: RPGs, boardgames, miniatures, etc.
DragonXDoom
First Video: Friday Nights

Lava Bears Adventure

Postby DragonXDoom » 18 Jan 2016, 05:58

Many people have asked Jer to release Temple of the Lava Bears in an adventure form, and he said that the main reason that he hasn't released it was because WotC hadn't released any official means of publishing or licensing adventures.

However, recently WotC announced the DM's Guild and unveiled the SRD and OGL, which allows people to officially publish content (and even get paid for it.)

Now that this has been announced, has the odds of receiving the adventure increased?
Apologies if this has already been asked and I missed it.
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Re: Lava Bears Adventure

Postby Master Gunner » 18 Jan 2016, 08:45

That's one hurdle out of the way, but the problem of him needing 30+ hours of free time to do it is still there.

So, in the long run, yes the odds have come up. For any time in the immediate future, it's still not in the cards.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Bergie
First Video: Man Cooking: Meatshroom

Re: Lava Bears Adventure

Postby Bergie » 31 Jan 2016, 17:23

From what I understand the OGL still requires him to change a fair amount of copyrighted stuff (ie: The title "dungeon master" is apparently not usable, and neither is DM in a non-official adventure). I do writing for the Arcanis Universe and we're converting some material to 5e and it is actually kind of annoying some of the tropes you'd assume you can use, but can't.

Return to “Tabletop and D&D”