Last Words Of Your Characters

Share your latest adventures with anything tabletop: RPGs, boardgames, miniatures, etc.
Robo4900
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Last Words Of Your Characters

Postby Robo4900 » 23 Nov 2016, 10:58

What were the last words of some of your characters?
You can provide as much or as little context as you like for these.

I'll go first...
My level 1 wizard from a couple of months back wrote:Hello sir, we're lost; could you direct us to the nearest bathroom?
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Eagi
First Video: First Place: Unskippable 01-Lost Planet

Re: Last Words Of Your Characters

Postby Eagi » 28 Jul 2017, 22:12

A young girl, believing herself to be the only survivor of a near total party kill and with both her hands severely maimed, goes up to the enemy stronghold.

"I didn't know where else to go..."
VileTerror
First Video: Daily Drop
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

My only deceased character.

Postby VileTerror » 02 Aug 2017, 15:01

Star Wars d6, Imperial "Cadet" Zdana Revitol (secretly from the other players; Undercover Internal Affairs Officer) after she becomes certain another player-character is a Rebel spy, but has failed to convince her superior of this fact. The suspected Rebel is the team medic, and is attempting to sedate Zdana on orders from the superior. Zdana chomps down on a Star-Wars-equivilant to cyanide and looks in to the eyes of the medic:
"Traitor . . . "
It should be stated that this campaign took place roughly one year before Episode 7.

Ironically, the other player-character WAS a Rebel spy, but the reason the superior officer ignored Zdana was because said superior officier already /knew/ and was exploiting the spy without anyone's knowledge.
PunkRockZoologist
First Video: Feed Dump: Black Metal and Nudity

Re: Last Words Of Your Characters

Postby PunkRockZoologist » 13 Aug 2019, 21:08

I had a character in a Star Wars game, a Mon Calamari Rebel starfighter pilot named Gargorlyng Dong (thanks Ian) who died in a hail of fire from an Imperial e-web emplacement while his comrades escaped. I think his last words were: "For the Rebellion!!" Or at elast they would have been if I'd survived to my turn in the initiative, so I think they were just a gargled "Glub".

Return to “Tabletop and D&D”