Cursing

Talk about the latest LRR video or discuss your past favorites.
Metcarfre
First Video: Not Applicable

Re: Cursing

Postby Metcarfre » 03 Mar 2011, 18:02

Graham wrote:
metcarfre wrote:great... what do you call that continuity where Jer is walking behind Matt in the various back-and-forth-over-the-shoulder shots between Graham and Matt?
I don't know, but I'm so glad you noticed it!

Yeah, I imagine that took a lot of frustrating work to get right. And to edit.
ecocd
First Video: Desert Bus 2

Postby ecocd » 03 Mar 2011, 19:25

Everything about this video was sharp. I could go on, but that's gushing. Great stuff guys. This season is shaping up to be the best yet.

I also love Yaxley's idea of cutting together every "fuck." I hope it includes "fuckton of pink."

With the Cookie Brigade on the end, I couldn't help but notice the deep blue doors in the background. Did anyone else make the following connection?

If it's LRR's door, why have they not yet put up a police box sign? Well besides the "PULL TO OPEN" part, maybe. Okay so it might not be a great idea, but it would be funny to those in the know.
ecocd - echo-see-dee (We apologize for the inconvenience)
iamafish
First Video: Crime and Punishment

Postby iamafish » 09 Mar 2011, 21:20

awesome video. Hardest I've laughed at LRR for a while, and that's saying a lot. Excellent acting by Matt and G*.
Thoughts From a Fish Bowl<------ my blog...

My Twitter

iamafish never wrote:the male trouser snake is evidence that evolution has no sense of aesthetics
chetoos
First Video: The Job

Postby chetoos » 15 Oct 2015, 15:12

I don't know if it's just me, but I felt that Graham and Matt's characters in here were going to start a romance after this. I'M NOT WEIRD, YOU'RE WEIRD!
My Youtube Channel. Currently, I have a daily series where I play games that I like. Right now, it's Double Dragon Advance. I also have a weekly series where I play as the Archenemy from Duels 2012

Return to “LRR Video Discussion”