Iron Stomach

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
eddyshore6528
First Video: Roll for treats

Iron Stomach

Postby eddyshore6528 » 29 Oct 2014, 08:27

Hello, i loved watching the new ISC and it made me want to go back and watch the old ones. However, all the ones older than the pickle juice one don't load at all.
Is there another way to watch them or are the links just broken?

Thanks!
AdmiralMemo
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Re: Iron Stomach

Postby AdmiralMemo » 29 Oct 2014, 08:47

This was discussed in the correct forum already. They're probably not coming back any time soon because Revver stopped existing, but LRR hasn't lost them. They may come back eventually.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Robo4900
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Robo4900 » 30 Oct 2014, 15:28

AdmiralMemo wrote:Revver stopped existing

And with it went all bonus videos(Including ISC and Phailhaüs) from Whatever Thing #1 up to and including Loading Time #4.

Thankfully, a lot of it was re-uploaded(Including some ISC, most of Phailhaüs, and some Loading Times), but -- as AdmiralMemo said -- there's still some content missing.

The good news is that there's the Video Availability article on the Wiki, which can point you towards alternative watching options for several otherwise missing videos(And it can help you avoid wasting time looking for videos that are just straight up gone).

Also, keep an eye on the LRR YouTube channel, as the crew(Usually Graham) tend to upload old videos when you least expect it(Last year, they made the LoadingReadyRumble officially available for the first time in AGES).
Last edited by Robo4900 on 01 Jan 2018, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
eddyshore6528
First Video: Roll for treats

Postby eddyshore6528 » 30 Oct 2014, 19:21

Thanks for the replies, that clears it up.
I'll keep on the lookout for them to come back online, maybe demand will rise due to the new video, one can hope :P
StringCheeseRiot
First Video: had to have been a sketch from 2006

Postby StringCheeseRiot » 07 Nov 2017, 19:04

I made an account on here about to ask the exact same question im glad i took a look around thanks guys
StringCheeseRiot
First Video: had to have been a sketch from 2006

Postby StringCheeseRiot » 07 Nov 2017, 19:05

Robo4900 wrote:
AdmiralMemo wrote:Revver stopped existing

And with it went all bonus videos(Including ISC and Phailhaüs) from Whatever Thing #1 up to and including Loading Time #4.

Thankfully, a lot of it was re-uploaded(Including some ISC, most of Phailhaüs, and some Loading Times), but -- as AdmiralMemo said -- there's still some content missing.

The good news is that there's the Video Availability article on the Wiki, which can point you towards alternative watching options for several otherwise missing videos(And it can help you avoid wasting time looking for videos that are just straight up gone).

Also, keep an eye on the LRR YouTube channel, as the crew(Usually Graham) tend to upload old videos when you least expect it(Last year, they made the LoadingReadyRumble officially available for the first time in AGES).

so i clicked on the video availability link and it gave me a 404.
Dutch guy
First Video: History of Halo

Postby Dutch guy » 11 Nov 2017, 15:15

THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.

Return to “General Discussion”