technology questions for Graham, referred by Kate

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
IstvanProphet1
First Video: Friday Nights

technology questions for Graham, referred by Kate

Postby IstvanProphet1 » 06 Feb 2017, 06:28

Hello Graham,

Kate suggested I check in with you on this topic. I'm getting out of my Mac Book Pro, and looking to get into a pc-based laptop. I Want to start stumbling through magic online and twitch, so I'm looking for an appropriate laptop and video editing software. I understand desktop PC's are more optimal for this purpose, unfortunately I have to start out with a laptop for portability and work. I have a LogiTech C920 webcam, a Yeti USB microphone and a Canon vixia HF r600 camcorder. Do you have any recommendations?

Any feedback you can offer is greatly appreciated.

John
GlorySeer
First Video: The Job

Re: technology questions for Graham, referred by Kate

Postby GlorySeer » 07 Feb 2017, 10:14

I'd recommend poking Graham on Twitter rather than here. That's the communications platform that most of the group tends to use from my understanding.
IstvanProphet1
First Video: Friday Nights

Re: technology questions for Graham, referred by Kate

Postby IstvanProphet1 » 07 Feb 2017, 13:00

GlorySeer wrote:I'd recommend poking Graham on Twitter rather than here. That's the communications platform that most of the group tends to use from my understanding.

Thank you for the suggestion. I didn't want to be a rando pestering him with tweets but if you think it won't be obnoxious I'll go that route.

Return to “General Discussion”