Bad customer service?

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
CasualInput
First Video: FNM

Bad customer service?

Postby CasualInput » 09 May 2017, 20:09

I ordered an item from the store about a month ago with the expedited shipping. 04/17/2017. It said it was on back order and would ship the 1st of May. The day rolls around and I don't get a notification that it shipped. I don't mind and think that it might take a little longer for it to actually start moving. It is now a week later than when I saw it would be shipped. I still have the order number and receipt, but their customer service hasn't responded to my last couple emails.

Am i just sending the emails to the wrong person or is there something going on that I need to know about....I just really want what I paid for about a month ago now.

P.S. I don't know what to do, and I made this account hoping to get the attention of someone who can do something to help
Jamfalcon
First Video: Killer Instinct

Re: Bad customer service?

Postby Jamfalcon » 09 May 2017, 22:00

That stinks, but from what I've seen, LRR's pretty good at responding to this kind of thing when it's brought to their attention, so maybe this is their current distributor. I'd say reach out on Twitter (it's pretty quick to set up an account if you don't have one) to @loadingreadyrun, and maybe @Graham_LRR if that doesn't work, and I'm sure they'll help you out.
"Jamfalcon's a super weird name" - Graham

I wrote a book!

Return to “General Discussion”