LoadingReadyWiki

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Lacynth40
First Video: Unskipable

LoadingReadyWiki

Postby Lacynth40 » 09 Nov 2017, 05:53

Quick question about the wiki. Who is on the list of wiki editors? I found a possible mistake, and I would love to talk about it. On Derek the Intern's page, it mentions him remembering the 1986 Nsburg Christmas Parade, even though he's obviously too young, so the editor theorized that it was because of Richard Therpston's ghost. Isn't it more likely that he remembers the 1986 Nsburg Christmas parade because they do the 1986 Nsburg Christmas parade EVERY year? Seriously, just last year they did the 1986 Nsburg Christmas parade. So of COURSE he remembers it. He sees it every year. He might have even BEEN in one or two if they had the Berg Scouts march in it.
Zaz
First Video: Unskippable, Star Ocean

Re: LoadingReadyWiki

Postby Zaz » 07 Dec 2017, 12:30

Isn't it an open wiki? You just need to request an account - probably an anti-spam measure.
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Re: LoadingReadyWiki

Postby Lord Chrusher » 13 Jan 2018, 05:57

Yes, Lacynth40 if you want an account please fill in the form here: http://wiki.loadingreadyrun.com/index.p ... estAccount

I don't think many of the Wiki editors (myself included) are on the forums all that often these days. The Discord is much more active.
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.

Return to “General Discussion”