So I was bored at school today....

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
kkief02

So I was bored at school today....

Postby kkief02 » 07 May 2008, 15:48

and then I made this
Graham wrote:It was less "filler" and more "I'm Morgan! I want to show off my hat! I have sex with dead horses!"
Kara
First Video: The Bet

Postby Kara » 07 May 2008, 15:49

That is for soooo much winz.
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 07 May 2008, 22:22

Sick! Shameless Bump.
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
Misty
The Goddamn Batman
First Video: Suspend Your Disbelief

Postby Misty » 08 May 2008, 00:10

Awesome!

Nice to see that the LRR geekdom exceeded the internets :D
wilson_x1999
First Video: Quantum Documentary

Postby wilson_x1999 » 08 May 2008, 07:40

O_o

Is it made of the stuff that stick together with water and heat?

But it's really cool anyway :3
Melendwyr
Grand Wiki Theodore

Postby Melendwyr » 08 May 2008, 07:42

Bonus points to anyone who fails an exam because they filled in the Scantron bubbles to make the LRR logo.
"...so he turns to me, and he says 'Why so serious?' He puts the blade in my mouth, and says 'Why so serious?
Let's put a smile on that face!
'"
korri
First Video: I honestly can't remember...

Postby korri » 08 May 2008, 11:50

i'm confused as to what the picture is of... someone fill me in?
Hello world, remember me? I'm the sad little fuck that you failed to see, who you should have recognized When you had the chance. Hello motherfuckers now its time to dance

my photos! => http://korrinn.deviantart.com
SecondChild

Postby SecondChild » 08 May 2008, 11:52

korri wrote:i'm confused as to what the picture is of... someone fill me in?

...................................................................................Image
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast

Postby Alja-Markir » 08 May 2008, 12:19

I think that Korri understands that it is the symbol, but not what the object is.

It's bead art. It's some weird thing of unknown origin where you take these cylindrical plastic beads of different colors and line them up in a grid to form a pattern, then iron them with wax paper over them to melt them together.

~Alja~
SecondChild

Postby SecondChild » 08 May 2008, 12:21

Alja-Markir wrote:I think that Korri understands that it is the symbol, but not what the object is.

Ah, that is exactly what I was wondering.

Alja-Markir wrote:It's bead art. It's some weird thing of unknown origin where you take these cylindrical plastic beads of different colors and line them up in a grid to form a pattern, then iron them with wax paper over them to melt them together.

~Alja~

I see. I thought it looked like bubble wrap. It occurs to me that it might seem like I'm being facetious, but I assure you, I am not.
korri

Postby korri » 08 May 2008, 12:24

oh ok now i get it... i used to play with those things all the time when i was a kid... the only thing was that I never could get my mom to actually iron them, so it would just sit around until i knocked it over and the stupid beads went everywhere...

yeah sorry for the random story, but yeah...
Hello world, remember me? I'm the sad little fuck that you failed to see, who you should have recognized When you had the chance. Hello motherfuckers now its time to dance

Hawkaris
First Video: 1337

Postby Hawkaris » 08 May 2008, 12:28

Melendwyr wrote:Bonus points to anyone who fails an exam because they filled in the Scantron bubbles to make the LRR logo.
It wasn't exactly an "exam", but more of an assessment test. See, the department was doing a "before and after" type of test to see if we actually learned anything that semester. The teachers wanted to demonstrate that the wildly different levels of prior education demanded that a precursor to the class be made available to the students that needed it.

Long story short, I did remarkably bad on the "after" part of the assessment. Some zig-zags, a smiley face, and a vertical LRR logo just barely fit on the back side.
Melendwyr
Grand Wiki Theodore

Postby Melendwyr » 08 May 2008, 12:30

Do you have pictures?

If so, the cast should totally give you a shiny new title.
"...so he turns to me, and he says 'Why so serious?' He puts the blade in my mouth, and says 'Why so serious?
Let's put a smile on that face!
'"
Kara
First Video: The Bet

Postby Kara » 08 May 2008, 12:41

Melendwyr wrote:Bonus points to anyone who fails an exam because they filled in the Scantron bubbles to make the LRR logo.

lolz, best idea EVER.

And Hawk, I now worship you DESPITE the fact that you were a Mafia asshole. (Or more an asshole within Mafia, as YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY ONE. BAAAAAAH!)
Hawkaris
First Video: 1337

Postby Hawkaris » 08 May 2008, 13:07

Melendwyr wrote:Do you have pictures?

If so, the cast should totally give you a shiny new title.
As per the tenth rule (I think?) of the internet, it didn't happen. Sorry guys.

I did ask if we would ever see our results, but the prof was insistent that they would be keeping all of the tests for their "research". I could fake it; I still have a couple of blank Scantrons sitting in my backpack, but I think that wouldn't really carry the same weight as the real thing.
korri

Postby korri » 08 May 2008, 13:36

i think you should win more, if you filled in the scan tron sheets with the lrr logo... and still passed... THAT would be awesome

also, i haven't had a scan tron since high school... i get the feeling that the profs at my college tried it once, but a large number of people couldn't resist filling in the circles to make pictures....

kkief02

Postby kkief02 » 08 May 2008, 22:20

hee hee I made another one ^-^

Graham wrote:It was less "filler" and more "I'm Morgan! I want to show off my hat! I have sex with dead horses!"

Return to “General Discussion”