It's just 'round Halloween time

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
masamune
First Video: -

Postby masamune » 02 Nov 2008, 15:38

Graham wrote:SNAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

aha! the beard was a plan all along!
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 02 Nov 2008, 15:45

Zombie must eat Graham to prevent competition...
theduckthief

Postby theduckthief » 02 Nov 2008, 15:46

I made baked goods and watched bad movies this Halloween. Here's a sample of my gingerbread skeleton army. They were OM NOM NOM delicious!

In Soviet Russia Desert Bus crashes Bill twice!
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 02 Nov 2008, 15:48

Nice, no one put that much effort into their costumes when I was walking around in Cinema Goer costume.

Did you grow the beard for the costume?
Where did you get the harness from?
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Scone

Postby Scone » 02 Nov 2008, 17:20

My Plaid Avenger costume fell through. It is really hard to find that many articles of plaid in this area. So I went as Optimus Prime. Sadly, pictures will be belayed until this coming weekend.
<- <- <- <- HOPE

Image To The Lab! Image
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 02 Nov 2008, 20:01

I was kinda sad though this weekend. I couldn't find anyone doing a RHPS Shadow show. You know, the real showings with the audience participation and Virgin Games.

My brother did it for a while at his school and he had the whole Rules speech memorized. Their favorite Virgin Games even was Bobbing for Tampons (and No they weren't used. They aren't evil, just depraved). Let me see if I can remember the rules speech he told me...

"Welcome to the Rocky Horror Audience Participation show. That means that during the showing of the film, you all...
(Cast and Crew) CAN FUCKING PARTICIPATE.
Only throw things that the cast and crew provides for you. If you are in the back row, throw it to the front. If you are in the front row, throw it to the back. If you are in the middle, throw it into the air. Do not purposely hit the walls, the ceiling, or most of all (pointing to the screen) at this. This screen is big, it is costly, and...
(Cast and Crew) IT WON'T FIT IN THE BACK OF YOUR FUCKING CAR."
Scone

Postby Scone » 02 Nov 2008, 22:03

tak197 wrote:I was kinda sad though this weekend. I couldn't find anyone doing a RHPS Shadow show. You know, the real showings with the audience participation and Virgin Games.

What diabolical chicken...
<- <- <- <- HOPE

Image To The Lab! Image
Evisr

Postby Evisr » 02 Nov 2008, 22:25

I want to see a epic battle from Snake from MGS3 (aka Graham) and Subject from vault 101 (aka Matt) in full video!

What? I can dream :D
huddlehouseninja

Postby huddlehouseninja » 02 Nov 2008, 22:42

I knew that in my heart you were amazing. This just seals the deal. Great costume dude!! It's one of those costumes that if I had seen you on the street I would have given you all my candy & begged for a picture!!

Me as a dead doll, Robby as hardcore nerdcore, Ben as the crimson ghost, Lori as Marylin Monroe, Ashley as a dead hooker, and Brandon as a Zombie gentleman.

Of course I put my glasses on after 2 seconds. I couldn't see shit & Athens, Georgia is no place to be drunk & blind. Just blind drunk.
I have a vagina, and it is sans teeth.

Return to “General Discussion”