Crapshot: The Bottle

Is there something you want to see? Give us suggestions here.
mtvcdm
First Video: Pokeproblem

Crapshot: The Bottle

Postby mtvcdm » 28 Jul 2015, 10:13

Apparently in chat just now, I tossed out a crapshot idea and someone said I ought to submit it and pointed me here, so, here goes.

Guy's adrift at sea. Makes it to land after however long. There's a message in bottle behind him. He opens the bottle, it's the Remand card. He grumbles and starts paddling back out.

[huh?]
Amake
First Video: Le Cafe

Thread ninja'd :O

Postby Amake » 28 Jul 2015, 10:25

Yeah Twitch chat accidentally brainstormed up a bunch of Magic Crapshot concepts. Here are the others I remember:

* Ian back in the common mines, humming "another day older and deeper in debt", looking sweatier and greasier than usual so we know this is the end of another long day of negative productivity. Then he finds a Day's Undoing and happiness ensues.

* Messages in bottles seems like a fun way to play Magic in general. I picture a whole game that goes back and forth in rapid timeskips until one of the players throws out a message reading "JUDGE!" There's probably funnier and easier ways to build up to that punchline but I'm leaving that for people more hip with the Magics.

* Kathleen passes by the common miners wearing a gold hat. She's a rare miner. Resentment rides high, etc. (?)
"I know I tend to sound like I think what I say is written in stone, but please ignore that. I assure you I'm well aware that I have no idea what I'm talking about." -Amake, 2015

Return to “Video Suggestions”