AFK - New MTG idea.

Is there something you want to see? Give us suggestions here.
krycelc
First Video: unstable prerelease

AFK - New MTG idea.

Postby krycelc » 16 Jan 2018, 10:24

While watching the SCG tour, there was a part where the 2 host were playing a trivia game where one of them names a card while the other tries to guess the abilities and stats on the card.
https://clips.twitch.tv/DeadCharmingKoalaHumbleLife

And similarly, there is also trivia stream on twitch called streamer showdown which had featured streamers playing trivia which might give you guys more inspiration of different type of trivia for you guys to play. Eg: pictionary. Recently they had hearthstone on again and it was really enjoyable.

Sorry if there is one already or it is been suggested.
AdmiralMemo
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Re: AFK - New MTG idea.

Postby AdmiralMemo » 17 Jan 2018, 03:18

I don't think that this trivia bit would be its own thing, but I certainly can see this as a segment for LRL. :-)

Also, I remember back in 2012 where James and Graham would wait between MtGO rounds and sometimes they'd do the "Draw a Magic card in MSPaint" game where they'd look for the first person in Chat to get it right. That was fun. I could see that becoming a segment of LRL as well, with the LRR folks doing the guessing instead of Chat.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

krycelc
First Video: unstable prerelease

Re: AFK - New MTG idea.

Postby krycelc » 19 Jan 2018, 13:20

nice to see it have been done somewhat. i feel like it requires tons of preparation and maybe not worth the time.

Return to “Video Suggestions”