stabist crapshot idea

Is there something you want to see? Give us suggestions here.
mikeyjh
First Video: Friday Nights

stabist crapshot idea

Postby mikeyjh » 03 Nov 2015, 09:22

After seeing the behind the scenes for the stabits sketch I wanted to see more of them.

But since there are no more sketches how to do it?

Could do a series of quick commercials. Stabits for hire with the premise of:Want that yuppie stabbed? that always perky coworker stabbed? or that smelly bum that always asks you for money stabbed? Then just call 1-800-stabist

The video itself could start off with stabist spokeperson standing there saying:"do you work in an office and have an overly perky/happy coworker that you don't like like? Then call 1-800-stabist for help." Then switch over to the office with spokeperson voice saying "we'll send one of our stabits out to your office to deal with your situation" as that is going on you see the stabist sneaking up on the perky/happy coworker and stabbing them. with the person who sent in the request step in give a thumbs up and campy smile and say "thank you 1-800-stabist". end.

maybe a bit to long for a Crapshot but I had to try.
hacofo
First Video: DB5 Stream

Re: stabist crapshot idea

Postby hacofo » 03 Nov 2015, 23:09

Not sure if that is in the spirit of the "Stabist" sketch.

The premise in the sketch was that professional stabbing is a sport and that outside of the sport the killing wasn't OK. ("outside of football tackling is assault" As a reply to the "But it's murder" comment)

But, i might be wrong.
Might be an upgrade to the punchr app. ;)
mikeyjh

Postby mikeyjh » 04 Nov 2015, 06:39

Valid points I hadn't thought of.

Though I will say my thinking is more of a drive by stabbing. I wasn't implying or trying to imply several stabbings, just one. You know, just to teach that person a lesson. To send a message. Like in the calf or thigh.

I'm NOT trying to create gore or blood & gore.

An app huh? How about stbr? or stabr?

hacofo wrote:Not sure if that is in the spirit of the "Stabist" sketch.

The premise in the sketch was that professional stabbing is a sport and that outside of the sport the killing wasn't OK. ("outside of football tackling is assault" As a reply to the "But it's murder" comment)

But, i might be wrong.
Might be an upgrade to the punchr app. ;)
hacofo

Postby hacofo » 04 Nov 2015, 07:47

Ok, so it's a socially nice stabbing.

But professional stabists get the .2 deduction if the target doesn't die, so it would be a bad training.
It sounds more like a job for the mercenaries, I'm trying to remember if there was a sketch in which they were offered a similar assignment. (Something that was well below there skills)
mikeyjh

Postby mikeyjh » 04 Nov 2015, 09:50

I don't have a problem with the notion of a deduction or the amout you said.

I disagree that it would be bad trainning. It would be a great opportunity to work on technic. A chance to hone ones skills. It would make them better stabists. In my opinion.

hacofo wrote:Ok, so it's a socially nice stabbing.

But professional stabists get the .2 deduction if the target doesn't die, so it would be a bad training.
It sounds more like a job for the mercenaries, I'm trying to remember if there was a sketch in which they were offered a similar assignment. (Something that was well below there skills)
hacofo

Postby hacofo » 04 Nov 2015, 21:45

Ok, are we now really debating the finer points of "is stabbing someone non lethally a good training for a sport where you have to fatally stab someone"?

:D The internet is a great place sometimes.

The whole thing might go both ways, maybe we'll see some day.

Return to “Video Suggestions”