Color Prejudices

Is there something you want to see? Give us suggestions here.
GodEaterV
First Video: first friday nights video

Color Prejudices

Postby GodEaterV » 06 Jun 2016, 00:49

Scene: Local card Store
Idea: Person plays against each of the 5 color decks each person with a different personality relating to that color

Examples
mono red player = super impatient, angry , aggressive personality
mono black player = depressing, mean
mono green player = large in stature, simple minded
mono blue player = large ego, fun crusher
mono white = tiny in stature, large in numbers

Here are some ideas for lines you can use :D

Red player phrases
"Hurry up already" "done yet?" "my turn?" "turn 1 creature; attack, turn 2 two more creatures attack,turn 3 play hand, attack; wins "complains could have won faster if had drawn better"

Red player actions

*quickly and constantly flipping through cards in hand* *legs under table shaking in impatience* *literally throwing cards at opponent as opponent flails wildly or hide under table*

Black player phrases
"why bother it is going to die anyway" "what is the point" "die die die"

Black player actions
*appears gothic* *plays removal after every creature played* *makes a zombie army and wins* *wins by making oppenent too depressed to play*

Green Player phrases
Could use the character Krog for this player
has a large and booming voice "me smash" "it has trample" "me win"

Green player actions
*camera does is place low to the ground and does not show players face to indicate the green player is a giant* *tap a lot of forests and summons giant creature* * when walking around before/after sitting down for the game shakes all furniture to indicate size*

Blue Player phrases

"counter spell, counter spell, counter spell, draw more cards which are counter spells"

Blue player actions

*attempts to counter spell people from doing real life actions like calling for judge or attempting to use the restroom* *stares at opponent holding card in hand waiting to counter anything played*

White player phrases
my idea for this one is to have Graham and Kathleen's baby be this player and some editing magic for this one
At first have turn 1 just the baby sitting being cute -> opponent is unintimidated

there as turns progress more babies flood the room (in editing clone the babies)

Return to “Video Suggestions”