Iron Stomach Challange

Is there something you want to see? Give us suggestions here.
Blunderingx2
First Video: Unskippable - Digital Devil Saga

Iron Stomach Challange

Postby Blunderingx2 » 16 Oct 2016, 02:37

One of the delicate shows you have made, which would be 2 by this point, is the fabulous ISC.

Looking back at the kickstarter show, I see potential for even more hilarities and unsettling oozes from the depths of Beej's "Magical Monster Maculator."

The unscripted, undulating, unbelievable, underexposed entertainment has been watch several times and I find it extremely entertaining in itself by ex. the vivid analysations of possible worldly comparisons, like taste of top soil and smelling like riot supression in a glass.

You have had similar segments in LRL, but not quite the same concept. A suggestion could be to have a segment where people can "buy" selected items on a pre-made list that goes into "The Hat of many Discouraging names." and after a month, they would be bought by the staff "to make sure they were fresh" and ready for a fun afternoon with laughs to have and giggles to be shared.

(I do not know if this has been suggested before, but I have looked through the first five pages in here and didn't find anything on ISC directly, therefore I make a new post.)

Return to “Video Suggestions”