Qwerpline Ep15 - Recycling Amnesty

Talk about the most popular radio show on QWRP FM from scenic nsburg.
Graham
Super Moderator

Qwerpline Ep15 - Recycling Amnesty

Postby Graham » 19 May 2016, 01:45

Kendra Tiltington explains the Nsburg Recycling Center's new initiative, Richter is broadly near Highway 3, and Derek is in the town square for an unveiling.

Support Qwerpline (and other things!): http://Patreon.com/loadingreadyrun
Scud422
First Video: Son of a Bitch

Re: Qwerpline Ep15 - Recycling Amnesty

Postby Scud422 » 23 May 2016, 11:34

Apparently you can get the Catholic Church to approve of anything, even condoms, by attaching enough shame to it.
We'll wack the wack before the wack can wack back.
MrL
First Video: Bad News

Postby MrL » 23 May 2016, 16:19

OMG, I just heard that one of the traffic news reporters at Swedish Radio is called 'Sanna Richter'! She did not have a helicopter though… :)
Join me on Xbox Live, I'm Lord Zirroc
Drendar
First Video: Friday nights

Postby Drendar » 23 May 2016, 18:16

How does the head of waste management not know there is a dump?
The E
First Video: Buttstallation

Postby The E » 23 May 2016, 23:47

I'm guessing she's not actually from Nsburg and thus never drives past it?
Drendar
First Video: Friday nights

Postby Drendar » 24 May 2016, 04:05

The E wrote:I'm guessing she's not actually from Nsburg and thus never drives past it?

Possibly? She was at the town hall for the Therpston county aldersm'n debate though. I wouldn't sit through a sixty-seven candidate mass debate unless I lived in town.
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 24 May 2016, 09:16

The recycling center and dump are presumably at the edge of town, so most people drive a common rode to get to them. She might well live on the same edge of town as the recycling center, and thus takes a different road up to it rather than the main road - coming from the other direction (or joining the main road somewhere between the two), she never passes the dump.

As to professional knowledge of the dump - she's the head of the recycling center, not head of waste management for all of Nsburg, so that's where her focus is. She probably assumed that regular garbage pickup (should anyone actually use it) was handled at the county level and the dump located outside of town - not on the way to the recycling center.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Beej
First Video: Skeletor's Dick

Postby Beej » 24 May 2016, 09:48

Master Gunner wrote:The recycling center and dump are presumably at the edge of town, so most people drive a common rode to get to them. She might well live on the same edge of town as the recycling center, and thus takes a different road up to it rather than the main road - coming from the other direction (or joining the main road somewhere between the two), she never passes the dump.

As to professional knowledge of the dump - she's the head of the recycling center, not head of waste management for all of Nsburg, so that's where her focus is. She probably assumed that regular garbage pickup (should anyone actually use it) was handled at the county level and the dump located outside of town - not on the way to the recycling center.

To go one step further (and keep in mind, despite coming from someone in the show, this is NOT canon), I could see the Director of Waste Management being a position created by the Town of Nsburg to oversee the recycling effort in a response to growing environmentalism. Nsburg being Nsburg, though, they figured that would mean they could recycle *everything*, giving rise to the problem they have today.

Of course, the populace still knows about the dump and probably still uses it, just not in association with any garbage collection program. It's just one of those things that exists in the back of everyone's mind and gets passed down through a rich tradition of oral storytelling.

As to why Kendra doesn't know about it, despite being a resident? Would you want to risk putting a really nice lady who tries her best out of a job by just *dumping* your trash?
Defenestar
First Video: Feed Dump

Postby Defenestar » 16 Jun 2016, 21:00

The dump might not be automatically recognizable from the main road that most people might take to the recycling center.

Also it has been weeks and I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms. You guys are planning to do more of these, right?
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 17 Jun 2016, 04:14

Blame Overwatch. Apparently Battle.Net went down last night though, so maybe they got some work done.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.

Return to “Qwerpline”