sWs Ep25 - Wrestlemania 2017

Discussion of our pro wrestling pod/vidcast Sidewalk Slam, and pro wrestling in general.
Graham
Super Moderator

sWs Ep25 - Wrestlemania 2017

Postby Graham » 11 Apr 2017, 14:10

It's the big one! The Ultimate Thrill Ride???! Graham & Adam talk through Wrestlemania 2017!
theycallmejokke
First Video: Unskipperble: Lost Plant 2 - Part 1

Re: sWs Ep25 - Wrestlemania 2017

Postby theycallmejokke » 11 Apr 2017, 19:21

Just had to share this small story now, so recently one of the players in my EDH group picked up on the fact that I had to be following wrestling in some capacity, which is true just only through sWs, and a youtube video every now and again when either Graham, or Adam mention something is a must see.
Anyways he was looking for a wrestling buddy to invite over to watch Wrestlemania 2017 with, and I thought why not.
It was so much fun! However when Graham talked about Undertaker's last fight at Wrestlemania, and how the man was part of the institution that is wrestling it really click, for I remember feeling that moment definitely had gravitas, but also that I was a little outside of it.
However my friend who have followed wrestling since he was a small childe, while he wasn't crying, sure as heck where mightly misty eyed right after that.
"You have the right to remain silent. Mostly because I tire of your excuses."

Return to “Sidewalk Slam”