Is Qwerpline over?

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
lala
First Video: Omni-Lingual

Is Qwerpline over?

Postby lala » 08 Nov 2017, 00:31

Not sure if this is the right place to post this maybe I should have replied to the latest episode in the qwerpline forum idk. But is qwerpline over? on indefinite hiatus? I've fallen off regularly consuming LRR content aside from qwerpline, maybe the occasional friday nights so I don't really know if this has been mentioned elsewhere or anything.
Arclight_Dynamo
First Video: Desert Bus 1

Re: Is Qwerpline over?

Postby Arclight_Dynamo » 09 Nov 2017, 09:40

It's neither over nor on hiatus. They've recorded a few episodes recently, but haven't made them available yet. Likely because of Desert Bus.
Dutch guy
First Video: History of Halo

Postby Dutch guy » 11 Nov 2017, 15:11

Graham recently offhandedly mentioned something about editing qwerpline (and it being a lot of work) in a recent Gvlog but I can't for the life of me remember which one. I'm sure we'll be getting more G-star and A-Train shenanigans.
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.
Jamfalcon
First Video: Killer Instinct

Postby Jamfalcon » 12 Nov 2017, 15:24

I think the Gvlog mention might have been in the PAX Australia episodes, so he was probably talking about one that came out already, since they're a year old.
"Jamfalcon's a super weird name" - Graham

I wrote a book!
Paviel
First Video: Mustache You A Question

Postby Paviel » 14 Nov 2017, 08:04

I think in the last Crapshoot he also mentioned that they're shooting episodes of Qwerpline in huge chunks so that they can be sure to release them much more regularly.
Lacynth40
First Video: Unskipable

Postby Lacynth40 » 14 Nov 2017, 12:18

Oh, good... I saw this forum thread, and was worried that something had happened. I NEED my Qwerpline fix. *twitch* Hope they do something Qwerpy during Desert Bus. It's always fun to watch them doing it.
JackSlack
First Video: ENN, but I forget which.

Postby JackSlack » 15 Nov 2017, 19:50

Thank goodness. I need to know how Nsburg is going to handle the infusion of Suddenly Sexy Derek.
Phailhammer
First Video: Fun With Microwaves (I think)

Postby Phailhammer » 17 Nov 2017, 12:25

Stupid sexy Derek...
Preacher wrote:Do you have one of those for every occasion, Phailhammer?
Geoff_B wrote:And lo, the plot to end the world was undone by a bandwidth exceeded notice.
FictionPress stories:
The Vitaris Insurrection, The Outbreak (The latter not written by me, but I am in it.)
Robo4900
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Robo4900 » 01 Jan 2018, 10:48

Graham answered this at Desert Bus; as of the start of the run, they had 2 episodes completely recorded, and more on the way. The plan is to record a bunch, then release them at regular intervals, and do it in basically seasons.
"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

Return to “General Discussion”