Search found 12 matches
Search found 12 matches • Page 1 of 1
A few questions: If you could be half-person half-sausage, which way would you want it (top half sausage or bottom half sausage) and why? Let's say you were a hitman and needed a signature kill/tool/calling card (assume that it won't incriminate you), what would it be and why? What sites/reviewers d...
- 29 Oct 2011, 13:51
- Forum: LRRcast
- Topic: AskLRR - Closes later today... so get on that!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1669
What, if any, movies have you seen recently that you really enjoyed? Any that you hated? What alignment are your characters in DnD usually (Lawful, Chaotic, etc.)? What alignment would also best describe you in real life? This has been on my mind ever since Amy Winehouse died, but Steve Job's death ...
Who's music was playing in the background towards the end? I'd assume it was coming from one of the Macs, since if it was coming from somewhere else the crew didn't seem to call attention to it. In regards to Movie Bob's Other M thing, it's hard to really call that video an "argument" when...
I decided to ask the new mechanic question partly because I was curious to see what play styles the crew would want to play with (or try out) if they created it themselves, but also because I've been thinking of a few mechanics myself so it seemed fresh in my mind One I've been thinking of is one ca...
A couple of questions: 1) What's worse, Crabcore (no need to explain here) or Crunkcore (stuff like brokeNCYDE)? 2) Anyone here a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series? If so, what is your opinion on the handheld games released so far? 3) Now that the other three games in the Fabula Nova Crystals saga (t...
1) For the drop of Ted the Cat, was the crowbar fake-out always planned when doing it or was it just something Alex thought of when editing? 2) While not suggesting that anyone has marmite based porn on their hard drives, if the Devil appeared and offered you the same deal in Back it Up, would you t...
- 30 Apr 2011, 11:48
- Forum: LRRcast
- Topic: AskLRR - Closes April 30th @ Whenever we start the podcast!
- Replies: 24
- Views: 1922
1) The recent Extra Credits episode about Other M reminded me of the Game Overthinker's video (Movie Bob's video series on games/whining) on the matter, and it got me thinking: for those who have seen both videos on Other M (EC and GO) which one did you agree with? I personally agreed with EC and th...
- 15 Apr 2011, 11:24
- Forum: LRRcast
- Topic: AskLRR - Closes April 16th 2011 @ 11:00AM PST
- Replies: 38
- Views: 2671
A few questions 1) Of all the videos you remember, which one do you think surpassed expectations the most (not necessarily the best video, just unexpectadly good, as in you thought it was going to be okay and yet everyone just loved it)? Conversely, which one do you think did not meet expectations t...
- 05 Apr 2011, 06:06
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Movie Review Thread! (52 movies)
- Replies: 114
- Views: 5142
I think once my exams are done I'm going to check out both Paul and Source Code, they seem to be both films I'd like. I saw Sucker Punch though, and while I didn't like it, I didn't hate it either. I think you're right that the ending of the film was sort of where the film had to go. I didn't have a...
- 03 Apr 2011, 18:51
- Forum: Video Suggestions
- Topic: Revenge is a dish best served with donuts
- Replies: 1
- Views: 614
This was a script I wrote last year in my writers craft class, and I figure it could be best served here: Characters: Devin Plummer, Kyle Newton, Cashier (girl), Maury the manager (guy), Colin Wright EXTERIOR: Shot of a coffee/donut shop. Devin is seen talking on his phone, and walks into the shop. ...
Having seen Sucker Punch the day it came out, I can say that I was fairly dissapointed. It wasn't all bad though, as I thought the opening was very outstanding and the action scenes were well done action scenes. I think the issue for me was that while a good story could be formed around the insane a...