Search found 2371 matches

by Laurnil
25 Mar 2014, 13:35
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Venting Thread Delta - Now With Easy to Follow Rules
Replies: 7432
Views: 262991

Re: Venting Thread Delta - Now With Easy to Follow Rules

Alright, I know I've been gone awhile, but I need to vent, vent, VENT: 1) So, I'm working with my friend now. He's already gone back on original compensation agreement and I've just been getting paid for the clients that I bring in and work on. Now, he's all pissy about how I can't attend this judge...
by Laurnil
23 Dec 2013, 20:06
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Sorry, I should have quoted Viscomica, too. I just tend to think of you guys as a unit. I can assure you we're only a unit during the physical act of sweet love. Before and after that we're very much separate people. It makes me wonder, do people think of JackSlack and I as a unit, too? YOU'RE DATI...
by Laurnil
23 Dec 2013, 11:53
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Bebop Man wrote:I dunno, is feeling sorry for whores considered "looking down"? I don't get preachy about it, I just get depressed.



Sorry, I should have quoted Viscomica, too. I just tend to think of you guys as a unit.
by Laurnil
23 Dec 2013, 11:49
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Let's play the lying game!
Replies: 1146
Views: 35462

Re: Let's play the lying game!

If I hadn't seen some of Darkobra's previous facts, I would call him as the liar. But, I have, so I choose My Pseudonym is IX.
by Laurnil
22 Dec 2013, 20:53
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Maybe in the first world women can be whores for laughs and because lol money yay, but on this side of the world they're a depressing bunch made up by underaged immigrants smuggled across borders while hooked on drugs. I vote lawfulness and regulation but I'm always going to feel sorry for them. Al...
by Laurnil
22 Dec 2013, 19:29
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

You know what? As a busy women, I would love it if I could go pay a guy 50 bucks to get laid. No fuss, no muss, just sex and go get groceries. Hell, I would have loved to have that as a way to get extra cash in college. I don't think anyone should be looked down upon for being a sex worker, whether ...
by Laurnil
22 Dec 2013, 18:46
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Let's play the lying game!
Replies: 1146
Views: 35462

Re: Let's play the lying game!

Alright! The liar is revealed, I'll do some calculations soon. But, the rules change. In the past, the way the liar has been determined is this: A number is given to each candidate, and a random number from 1-4 is generated to determine which one is in. The new system is as follows: Now, I will gen...
by Laurnil
22 Dec 2013, 15:28
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Let's play the lying game!
Replies: 1146
Views: 35462

Re: Let's play the lying game!

I WAS THE LIAR! FINALLY! So, you all know I frequent the 2nd Sex Thread. Well, I just thought I'd add to my sexual prowess. Unfortunately, a lot of you knew I was lying. :/ I even checked in at the bar that night, so I thought it was perfect. No, my friendly local bartender has not known me. I did c...
by Laurnil
21 Dec 2013, 09:16
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Let's play the lying game!
Replies: 1146
Views: 35462

Re: Let's play the lying game!

Fact: I slept with my friendly, local bartender, that I've been admiring for year, last night. :)

edit: years. Sorry, I typed this on my phone.
by Laurnil
20 Dec 2013, 06:41
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Daryl is hot, but Rick has those defined cheek bones, piercing blue eyes, and wavy, yet perfect, black hair. I find that sort of thing attractive. The character Rick isn't as good as Daryl, but that isn't really my point, now is it?
by Laurnil
19 Dec 2013, 19:10
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The thread of win
Replies: 7651
Views: 226242

Re: The thread of win

I'M DRUNK! hehehe.
by Laurnil
19 Dec 2013, 19:08
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

So.....I'm drunk. Please forgive my intoxicated ramblings.....BUT....the bar I was drinking at had a band/group that consisted of two brothers. These brothers were entirely sexy. They looked like two young Ricks from the Walking Dead, only cleaner. And, I had an interesting thought: mmmm....brothers...
by Laurnil
19 Dec 2013, 13:55
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Well, sir, then maybe you need to spend a Halloween in my neck of the woods and find out just how fun-tastic it can be.
by Laurnil
19 Dec 2013, 13:46
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Venting Thread Delta - Now With Easy to Follow Rules
Replies: 7432
Views: 262991

Re: Venting Thread Delta - Now With Easy to Follow Rules

So men get, on average, 20% higher paychecks than women do. You acknowledge this. And in the SAME BREATH you say there's no such thing as systematic oppression of women in our society. Not just one of you, either. I've heard this exact argument from five different middle aged white men today. I rea...
by Laurnil
19 Dec 2013, 12:20
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Bebop Man wrote:
Laurnil wrote:
viscomica wrote:We don't celebrate Halloween in my country so I wouldn't really know :P



YOU POOR SOULS!


Image


Also, I can't stop singing this song, now.

(CHILDHOOD!)
by Laurnil
19 Dec 2013, 12:15
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

BLASPHEMER! It's the only holiday I like. You can make a costume, you get a chance to be creative with your costumes, you get to eat a shit ton of candy, you can drink a shit ton, you don't have to spend it with your family, and horror movies.
by Laurnil
19 Dec 2013, 10:25
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Venting Thread Delta - Now With Easy to Follow Rules
Replies: 7432
Views: 262991

Re: Venting Thread Delta - Now With Easy to Follow Rules

I had that stereotypical uncomfortable experience of being a well-educated, single, childless female at a couple with a baby's house, last night. My couple friends are actually really great, but my friend's mother and sister-in-law were also there. I got all those judgmental questions about my child...
by Laurnil
19 Dec 2013, 08:09
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

My most recent Halloween costumes (order of most recent to least recent): Louise (from Bob's Burgers), Flo (The Progressive Lady)(again), Gender Swap Spock, Flo (The Progressive Lady), and a Fairy. I agree that some women go sexy, but damn, I had to MAKE all of my costumes. You can't find a non-sexy...
by Laurnil
18 Dec 2013, 19:00
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

viscomica wrote:We don't celebrate Halloween in my country so I wouldn't really know :P



YOU POOR SOULS!
by Laurnil
18 Dec 2013, 18:44
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Isn't Halloween a whole evening foreplay anyway? (Is that not the case for everyone?) I love Halloween.
by Laurnil
18 Dec 2013, 14:18
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Ya'll can continue with the sex talk....
by Laurnil
18 Dec 2013, 12:18
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

(First, thanks. That's so sweet!) So....I'm guessing that is a thing? Do I need to change my avatar?
by Laurnil
18 Dec 2013, 08:38
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

My stance on cheating: acts with another person, be it phone sex, internet sex, oral sex, it's cheating. I don't mind porn and you can fantasize about whoever you want (It's a fantasy, ya'll), but when you involve another person, then the loyalty that I require has been broken.
by Laurnil
17 Dec 2013, 17:09
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One
Replies: 4354
Views: 136023

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Topic: Fantasies.

A friend told me about a female co-worker of his that won't sleep with her husband (She's screwed up) and thinks that when he masturbates or watches porn or fantasizes, he's cheating on her.

So, just to source the crowd: What are your fantasy do's and don'ts.

Go to advanced search