The Lost LRRcast

Talk about this week's LRRcast and what you'd like to see in future ones.
Zivlok

Re: The Lost LRRcast

Postby Zivlok » 15 Dec 2009, 22:31

"No one plays RPG's more than once."
"Unless they're Final Fantasy 7."

Or Chrono Trigger.

So, about hypnosis. I had an experience very similar to Graham's, at the school sponsored Senior's All Night Party (so we don't get all drunk and stuff) at my high school. Anyway, I volunteered for the hypnosis thing, and I definitely didn't fall asleep, and I did what I was told to, but for a reason different than Graham's. Graham said he did it because it was sort of an excuse to do stupid stuff. Now, maybe it's just me, but since I do stupid stuff whether or not there is some sort of socially acceptable excuse for it, so that wasn't the reason. I did it because I felt like it wouldn't be fair to the audience that was having a great time to spoil the illusion. Any one of us could have just stopped or walked off or refused to do what the guy did, but we didn't, and I think it was because we would be ruining the event for everyone else. It would just be mean. Also, it was a bit of an interesting challenge, since we were essentially being asked to act on command, sometimes with sort of limited or confusing instructions. But I also got to lie on top of a hot girl for 20 minutes. So, yeah.
Cybren

Postby Cybren » 15 Dec 2009, 23:15

Or any good JRPG ever.
chrisc413

Postby chrisc413 » 17 Dec 2009, 18:02

I don't remember if this was the LRRCAST where Graham mentioned his new iMac with i7. Just thought I would explain his 4 core / 8 core confusion. The i7s use hyperthreading this means the computer thinks it has 8 processors and so tries to do 8 things (threads) at once, however 4 physical cores do the work of 8, using spare time between different tiny task of one job to work on the others..the same way 8 of the LRR crew do the job of 16 or more college humor writers
robothero
First Video: Ways to drink a Coke?

Postby robothero » 18 Dec 2009, 10:36

Is this the only lost LRRCast? Is there one about "Ways to X to Y" that I've missed?
the amativeness
Location: America, where everyone sues everyone, always, for everything.

Postby the amativeness » 18 Dec 2009, 10:46

robothero wrote:Is this the only lost LRRCast? Is there one about "Ways to X to Y" that I've missed?

Yes. No, that's this one.
zA: How do I relax?
Evil Jim: Jerk off.
Frozengale: You know you're on the internet when Masturbation is the first suggestion.
jtaylor
ASCII Ninja
First Video: Talk Like a Pirate

Postby jtaylor » 18 Dec 2009, 19:41

Is there a subtitled Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi somewhere on the internet that I can watch? The English dub is pretty irritating.
Emperor Gum
First Video: Moving Out

Postby Emperor Gum » 19 Dec 2009, 03:24

I've played Planescape: Torment and Neverwinter nights all the way through at least three times.
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 19 Dec 2009, 09:52

Fallout 3 I've went through a couple times now, the first two I must have gone through a dozen times each. Diablo is pretty much my go-to game in a dry season, it never gets old. I still have the original installed and played through it earlier this year, and the second I always go through once or twice a year. Good RPGs like that, and the ones already mentioned, you will play through multiple times.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
robothero
First Video: Ways to drink a Coke?

Postby robothero » 21 Dec 2009, 21:28

the amativeness wrote:
robothero wrote:Is this the only lost LRRCast? Is there one about "Ways to X to Y" that I've missed?

Yes. No, that's this one.

Are you sure? It seems to me they go straight from Commodore Hustle to Ask LRR.

I'm missing something?

Return to “LRRcast”