Podcast Changes and the New AskLRR

Talk about this week's LRRcast and what you'd like to see in future ones.
PunkRockZoologist
First Video: Feed Dump: Black Metal and Nudity

Re: Podcast Changes and the New AskLRR

Postby PunkRockZoologist » 08 Sep 2012, 23:56

Hi guys. Love the stuff. Can't wait for Desert Bus this year, I hope you like my craftalong item (the model bus), it's almost finished.

Anyway, question: It's very clear how much you all hate Marmite. As a man who loves some marmite toast for breakfast, but lives in Australia, I would like to know, have any of you tried Vegemite? I figure if you think Marmite is bad, you clearly haven't tried vegemite, because, as I said, I like marmite, but can't stand vegemite.
dogtrainer89
First Video: Quantum Documentary

Postby dogtrainer89 » 02 Mar 2013, 15:21

I like the idea with the podcast. I also like a shorter length.
Boofinka
First Video: Paper Boy

Postby Boofinka » 18 Apr 2013, 13:03

So... since the change in shows - which are awesome, of course -I'm having problems getting my podcatcher to stream/download the podcasts. Is there an rss feed for the mp3 files? Are there even mp3 files anymore?
My pseudonym is Ix
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 18 Apr 2013, 13:04

Now, whilst I'm all for the new podcast format... where have all the actual podcasts gone?
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
ArchieO
First Video: Punct-uation

Postby ArchieO » 07 Jun 2013, 23:54

Any idea when the LRRcast that was recorded a few weeks ago is going up?
All my current Commander Decks
I stream Magic http://www.twitch.tv/acowen Tune in for EDH Fun Times!
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 08 Jun 2013, 01:33

Fun fact!
It wasn't.

But we recorded one today that will go up VERY soon.
Sorry!
ArchieO
First Video: Punct-uation

Postby ArchieO » 08 Jun 2013, 04:31

Ah I was wondering because the question thread went up and everything, thanks very much Graham :)
All my current Commander Decks
I stream Magic http://www.twitch.tv/acowen Tune in for EDH Fun Times!
AstroBase
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby AstroBase » 15 Sep 2015, 10:32

Hi guys I don't log in to post much but felt I should make a request.
Listing to the podcast is hard, I don't use iTunes and listing to them on the site the stream always crashes.
I sent a request to Stitcher Radio to add your podcasts to their player as its working for all of the other ones I listen too. I don't know your business stuff but i'd be really great if your podcasts were more accessible.

Loving QWERPLINE btw
Paul
Super Moderator
First Video: Tetris

Postby Paul » 15 Sep 2015, 12:42

AstroBase wrote:Hi guys I don't log in to post much but felt I should make a request.
Listing to the podcast is hard, I don't use iTunes and listing to them on the site the stream always crashes.
I sent a request to Stitcher Radio to add your podcasts to their player as its working for all of the other ones I listen too. I don't know your business stuff but i'd be really great if your podcasts were more accessible.

Loving QWERPLINE btw

We try to make the podcasts as accessible as possible. If you don't use iTunes and you can't use the player on the site, you can watch/listen to all the podcasts on our YouTube account. You should also be able to load any of the RSS feeds into your podcasting app of choice by coping the link from the Feed listing: http://loadingreadyrun.com/lrrcasts/archive#feeds
Finally, the audio version of all the podcasts have a Download link at the bottom of the player window so you can download the mp3 file directly and play it in your media player of choice.
AstroBase
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby AstroBase » 15 Sep 2015, 18:59

Paul wrote:We try to make the podcasts as accessible as possible. If you don't use iTunes and you can't use the player on the site, you can watch/listen to all the podcasts on our YouTube account. You should also be able to load any of the RSS feeds into your podcasting app of choice by coping the link from the Feed listing: http://loadingreadyrun.com/lrrcasts/archive#feeds
Finally, the audio version of all the podcasts have a Download link at the bottom of the player window so you can download the mp3 file directly and play it in your media player of choice.

I took your suggestion and found an app called Podcast Authority while searching for an RSS finder. They also just had your podcasts in search already which was a nice bonus

Return to “LRRcast”