AskLRR - Closes later today... so get on that!

Talk about this week's LRRcast and what you'd like to see in future ones.
James
LRR Crew

AskLRR - Closes later today... so get on that!

Postby James » 29 Oct 2011, 09:23

Ask away, we'll probably be recording the podcast in 4-5 hours from the time this post goes up.
Geoff_B
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Re: AskLRR - Closes later today... so get on that!

Postby Geoff_B » 29 Oct 2011, 09:30

Have any of you been a member of all the networks mentioned in "Socially Awkward"

Also how do (or did) you choose what C64 music to use? Have you ever been through the entire collection?

One more. Will there ever be any more sheer stupidity videos? They were great!
Last edited by Geoff_B on 29 Oct 2011, 11:26, edited 1 time in total.
Twitter|Google+|Tumblr|Facebook|Steam|Skype: gmbridges

I survived spaMEGAdon and all I got was this lousy signature joke.

#TeamMonica, #TeamMaki, #TeamTavis
Vigafre
First Video: Halo: The Future of Gaming

Postby Vigafre » 29 Oct 2011, 10:36

I know Goatee Graham switched out with No-Beard Graham to star in LRR vids (in reference to that Good Twin/Bad Twin video), so what's No-Beard up to nowadays?

Or *gasp* is current Graham No-Beard?!
Fawlkes
First Video: Cursing

Postby Fawlkes » 29 Oct 2011, 10:51

A wild AskLRR thread appears? in the first room? really? You guys need to shuffle better

5 unconnected questions:
Do you fore see using Yahtzee's voice talents again in the future? or were the videos with him in them kind of a "welcome to the escapist" cameo thing?

I recently went through the back Catalog for the first time and saw that there are 2 Installation anxiety videos, why? (Still working my way through old podcasts for the answer)

Why is Paul's character in Hustle always the party pooper for video ideas? i.e. shot down Grahams Eternal Sonata idea, and denied the dub-step idea. wub wub wub wub

RAWR MAGIC QUESTION: Do you guys play Magic with fans at your PAX booths? (not panels but the booths)

To Matt (if hes there, or if someone else has an oppinion): What do you think of Pandaria? do you think a WoW expansion can be held up with just Pandas?

and these are just comments:
I miss Bill :(
To Alex: I got ideas for my Goblin deck from you so thanks for that :D
<< Like OMG my first post! xP
Jack
First Video: The Joystique or Unskippable

Postby Jack » 29 Oct 2011, 11:46

These questions have been saved up since August, so I'm sorry if the joke has aged more like milk than wine.

How likely will we see a wubstep throwdown (or wubdown) between MC Wubbins and Graham and Alex's dynamic duo?

Also, if the Crew were challenged into a wubdown, what would your wubstep identities be? (Note: the general rule is that they must contain "wub" somewhere within them.)
What are you looking at.
Yaxley
First Video: Lock Out

Postby Yaxley » 29 Oct 2011, 11:54

Based on a scenario from the book Ready Player One, you have the chance to choose any giant robot from cartoons, movies, anime, video games, or television to take into battle as your mech. Which robot would you choose? Please note that this is not a "favorite" question because, in this scenario, your life may depend on your choice.
Trymantha
First Video: Watchmen Watching

Postby Trymantha » 29 Oct 2011, 12:39

Wait an actual AskLRR thread

Am I actully dreaming this?

so new Coldplay album thoughts?

Having the title of this year's desert bus have a 5 instead of s, please tell me your taking the piss.

Favorite point and click adventure game?
Ok, for the record im a Guy

||tumblr||twitter||
dss_ben
First Video: wireless

Postby dss_ben » 29 Oct 2011, 12:44

feel free to skip any questions

are you guys ready to talk about desert bus yet

have there ever been any realy slow news weeks that have made checkpoint or feed dump a problem

did you enjoy your vist to our fair isle, sorry i missed the meet couldn't make it to london

so do blondes have more fun

funny story my reaction to the angry bird plushy was the same as grahams (oh i want it), so i looked it up online seemed a bit expensive but things like this sometimes are so i didn't think anything of it. imagine my suprise when a giant cardboard box arrived at my house bursting at the seams, my family spent the rest of the day laughing at me because i had accidently ordered the angry bird the size of a car tire. it now sits on my floor making me laugh every time i look at it.

the cat trying to sit on my keyboard says hello
waZelda
First Video: The job

Postby waZelda » 29 Oct 2011, 12:52

Do you still use the "Sir John X, inventor of X joke", and might it come up in a video like the Whole Story?

For Graham: Between your Checkpoint, Unskippable and Feed Dump personas, which do you consider characters and which is closest to yourself?

For Kathleen: Things my cat hates tought me the difference between affect and effect, does it make you happy to know that your comic has affected my grammar?

Are there any good clubbing stories you haven't yet told us?

If someone offered each of you one million bucks on the condition that for the rest of your life you could only play three different videogame titles, would you accept, and if so which games would you choose?
All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then wouldn't hurt.
Dark_Watcher
First Video: The Job

Postby Dark_Watcher » 29 Oct 2011, 13:51

What, if any, movies have you seen recently that you really enjoyed? Any that you hated?

What alignment are your characters in DnD usually (Lawful, Chaotic, etc.)? What alignment would also best describe you in real life?

This has been on my mind ever since Amy Winehouse died, but Steve Job's death has reminded me of this, what are your opinions on the people who constantly criticize or make fun of someone but the moment the people they criticize die they act as if they have never said anything bad about those people, such as when Michael Jackson died and everyone said how sad they were when they were the same people constantly saying he was a pedophile?

If you could use a game mechanic in real life (i.e. double jumping, regnerating health, blocking any attack, etc.) which game mechanic would you want to be able to use (preferably one found in many games, but single games are fine if you want to)

Not sure if any of you have heard it, but what are your opinions on the recent Arkham City controversy (where thugs and villans call Catwoman and Harley Quin bitch alot during the game)?
Last edited by Dark_Watcher on 29 Oct 2011, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.
ecks
First Video: The one where I can't remember

Postby ecks » 29 Oct 2011, 13:52

After so many years of LRR (not to mention daily drop, unskippable, feed dump, ENN, checkpoint, GPLPs, bonus stuff and desert bus footage) how large is your collection of tapes and hard drives/gigabytes getting?
Do you tend to keep or delete stuff you shoot but doesn't end up in the final product?
Wolfenbarg
First Video: The Job

Postby Wolfenbarg » 29 Oct 2011, 13:57

Finally! Checking every day did not go in vain.

Hypothetical situation: The past few years are wiped away. You are now a level 1 video producer with minimal experience and a cloak that gives +1 to sass. How do you rebuild your media empire?

If someone offered to sponsor a bigger budget version of one of your current shows, but you only would have time to make that one show exclusively, would you accept?

When will we be seeing Friday Nights? Sorry if this was answered in another podcast, I haven't been keeping up.
General Michi
First Video: 3 PS3s

Postby General Michi » 29 Oct 2011, 14:29

Hey folks. How you all doing? What are your next planned gaming related purchases?
We put the brick on the accelerator.

Image Image

Twitter Steam Tumblblar

Return to “LRRcast”