LRRcast for Shit Bronies Say

Talk about this week's LRRcast and what you'd like to see in future ones.
ColinProcter
First Video: Unskippable

Re: LRRcast for Shit Bronies Say

Postby ColinProcter » 22 Feb 2012, 00:40

This is so cool, just found out about your podcast and I got a reference in it. Your GOTTACON panel was a highlight, if under attended, and no I didn't ask again at 23 min.

Hope you guys find a benefactor with questionable investment sense, all your content is great.
Preacher
First Video: The Job

Postby Preacher » 22 Feb 2012, 03:59

.... okay, so I'm feeling abit of a loner here, simply because of the two, I prefer Mass Effect 1, as opposed to 2. That being said, I agree with Cameron in saying that Shepeard must have had several shots of vodka mixed with tequila in the mako before most of my missions.
Do you guys mind. I'm trying to write an essay

Its probably not a good thing I feel the need to put a disclaimer after everything I say

This is a thing my and my friend run.
JustAName
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Postby JustAName » 23 Feb 2012, 00:03

Oh, phew, the audio unsync isn't just me. Yeah, for the last few, also on Firefox. It's not a big deal because I usually do something else, just letting the video inform me in general if something's on screen that's not evident in the audio, but it's nice to have it lined up.
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Nanosauromo
First Video: Unskippable - Eternal Sonata

Postby Nanosauromo » 23 Feb 2012, 03:17

Cam, you seem like a pretty nice guy, but I think I speak for a lot of people when I say... SPEAK UP!

This applies to your appearances in Feed Dump as well.
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Postby Lord Hosk » 23 Feb 2012, 06:41

Cam doesnt appear to be super comfortable with the camera just yet. I noticed in the banshee wails that he kepts glancing at and looking away from the camera I was going to ask but then in Loading Time - The Banshee Wails, I heard it addressed so I figured it out.

This seems like a common problem I mean think about it, you spend your whole life being told, "look into the camera and say cheese!" then all of a sudden, theres a camera and han tells you "dont look at it, well dont look like you aren't looking at it,(groowwl rowls?) I dont know, look casual."
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!

Return to “LRRcast”