AskLRR

Talk about this week's LRRcast and what you'd like to see in future ones.
My pseudonym is Ix
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend

Re: AskLRR

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 15 Feb 2013, 10:37

What is the closest LRR has ever come to stopping/breaking up/ceasing to exist for whatever reason?

Have you read Lord Hosk's... thing over on the 'Congratulations on engagements' thread?

What do each of you guys respectively do outside of LRR stuff? I know Kathleen does journalisty-stuff, but what bout the rest of you?

What is the closest each of you have come to death? (sorry for being slightly morbid)

What are, respectively, the most overenthusiastic and most dismissive responses you've had when meeting fans at cons n stuff?
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
CompletelyUnsure
First Video: Unskippable? I found this through 0Punc.

Postby CompletelyUnsure » 15 Feb 2013, 10:42

If you could have Paul make an Orzhov Thrull with one skill (anything, from acting to cleaning the Moonbase) what would you have it do?
Utilitarian
First Video: Checkpoint 01

Postby Utilitarian » 15 Feb 2013, 10:54

Dear Dr LRRs:

I hear you might be going to the Calgary expo this year? Who all could be there if so? Is there an appropriate way for zealous fans to approach you in the hopes of playing some Magic?

Additionally, does the whole Clubbing thing happen within the crew year round or is that limited to Desert Bus?
Look at the cards. LOOK AT THE CARDS!
The Saga of Ballchannels: My Dwarf Fortress Let's Play
Phi
First Video: Impersonal Information

Postby Phi » 15 Feb 2013, 10:57

If the LRR crew was the fellowship of the ring, who would have been who and why? (That also means one of you will die)

My name is pronounced "fee," incidentally.
My pseudonym is Ix
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 15 Feb 2013, 10:59

Oh, and because I'm a hopeless optimist, do any of you guys follow rugby at all?
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
DarkAbyssKeeper
First Video: Echo

Postby DarkAbyssKeeper » 15 Feb 2013, 11:28

Your guys' videos and streams have been really helpful in keeping me awake during the nights to look after my new baby girl (Her name is Persephone). I just wanted to thank you guys for that.

Did you ever think when you started out you'd be producing so many weekly shows, while doing outside work like Strip Search and actually needing three different monthly podcasts to keep your fans sated?

Follow up, how does that feel?

Do you think it could much better (or, in the unlikely event the answer to that previous question was negative, could it get any worse)?
MetricFurlong
First Video: Phone Manner

Postby MetricFurlong » 15 Feb 2013, 12:58

First time asker, long-time listener.

I'd like to thank Kathleen for introducing me to Boards of Canada. I have found myself enjoying them quite a lot, and I'd be interesting to know which of their Albums and/or EPs she'd consider their best, if that's not too awkward a question.

On a similar note: I was wondering if any of you had any other bands or artists who you'd like to take the opportunity to plug?

Also, thanks to all of you for the great content you've made over the years. Your vids have often given me something to look forward to on otherwise bad days. Seriously, you guys are awesome.
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Postby Lord Hosk » 15 Feb 2013, 13:31

Long time asker, short time south of Canada liver,

Rapid fire questions you many determine whatever criteria you want but it must be consistent through out all questions (doesnt have to be which is best).

Yellow Jacket or Card Kingdom?

Pax east or Pax Prime?

Reduced, reused or recycled?

Wine or Beer?

Shark or Bear?

Corn chips or Potato chips?
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
Rakor
First Video: Unskipable

Postby Rakor » 15 Feb 2013, 16:19

Do any of you watch anime and/or what is your favorite?

Also, for those who've played it, what is your favorite kill/takedown in Dishonored?
That's right, it's Rakor.
khsh
First Video: Buttstallation

Postby khsh » 15 Feb 2013, 17:54

What's your favourite CMC for a magic card?
I tend to find 3 drops have pretty fun effects.
"Who stole the Leg of Time?"
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 15 Feb 2013, 18:22

Must lock threads better.

Return to “LRRcast”