LRRcast 2013-04-05

Talk about this week's LRRcast and what you'd like to see in future ones.
James
LRR Crew

LRRcast 2013-04-05

Postby James » 14 Apr 2013, 18:58

Graham and Paul take it old-school, and do a podcast all by themselves.
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: LRRcast 2013-04-05

Postby Lord Hosk » 14 Apr 2013, 19:18

ummm... (20 characters) Iron Stomach challenge. (75 characters) @loadingreadyrun cast.
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
Mowinckel
First Video: Bump in the night

Postby Mowinckel » 14 Apr 2013, 19:34

there are a bit of audio problems after 26:30
If I'm half-mad, then which do you think I consider my better half?
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 14 Apr 2013, 19:42

Lord Hosk wrote:ummm... (20 characters) Iron Stomach challenge. (75 characters) @loadingreadyrun cast.
Straight up don't remember what you're referencing here.
Lord Hosk

Postby Lord Hosk » 14 Apr 2013, 19:49

also around 42 minutes
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
Lord Hosk

Postby Lord Hosk » 14 Apr 2013, 19:52

Graham wrote:
Lord Hosk wrote:ummm... (20 characters) Iron Stomach challenge. (75 characters) @loadingreadyrun cast.
Straight up don't remember what you're referencing here.

I dont know if you are serious...

From my Twitter

Hurry! the @loadingreadyrun Cast is LoadingReadyLive! at http://loadingreadyrun.com/lrrcasts/vie ... 2013-04-05 …

I have three PS3's but you know what I dont have? Last weeks @loadingreadyrun cast, and that makes me sad.

Did @James_LRR go to vegas instead of posting this weeks @loadingreadyrun Cast? Someone go to the strip, search for him he might be hurt!

MAN! cooking up all these title interactions for how I miss the @loadingreadyrun cast is getting tough

Whats the problem is this weeks @loadingreadyrun podcast stored on a Commodore? Hustle on down to radio shack and get some cables!

I keep waiting for the @loadingreadyrun cast update to show up in my feed. Dump it right in there @James_LRR and I will be so happy.

@Graham_LRR @loadingreadyrun I dont know I think @James_LRR might be sleeping in the fail house after this one.

@Graham_LRR & Paul Let's Play a game of who can upload last weeks @loadingreadyrun Cast first.

@loadingreadyrun may be great Comedi[b]ENN[/b]es but the UnevENNess of their podcast uploads is nearly BiENNial. oh and Escapist News Network.

I sure wish that the @loadingreadyrun podcast uploading was Unskippable

im pretty sure its Loading Time for the next @loadingreadyrun podcast. (I got like a dozen more)

my heart daily drops when I log onto @loadingreadyrun and dont hear a LRRcast

Saying there is another @loadingreadyrun Cast coming soon is just one of those games they play with my heart.

Well, I guess I just tap tap concede that I will never see another @loadingreadyrun cast :(

And in the middle of that was Yaxley who said.

@LordHosk @loadingreadyrun Is the LRRcast late? Check. Points deducted.

@LordHosk @loadingreadyrun LRRcast is late? Whatever. Thing about that is, maybe I don't even care anymore.

@Graham_LRR @LordHosk @loadingreadyrun @James_LRR Expecting James to upload a podcast on time? That just Sheer Stupidity. (I love you James)

@LordHosk @loadingreadyrun Okay, Hosk, you win at puns. Now get your #StripSearch one over with so I can get to bed.
Last edited by Lord Hosk on 14 Apr 2013, 20:04, edited 2 times in total.

[–]Graham_LRR
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 14 Apr 2013, 19:58

For the record, you can get a moose airborne. It just requires a train going at full speed.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
King Kool
Quality and Quantity

Postby King Kool » 14 Apr 2013, 20:12

What camera do you use for the LRRcast? Do you guys use the autofocus during the vidcast? I have to wonder why, when you guys are sitting pretty still?
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 14 Apr 2013, 20:22

Ah, see, Hosk when I read "loadingreadyrun cast" I see the cast OF LRR. Like, the crew.

And not recalling the earlier twitter convo, this: "ummm... (20 characters) Iron Stomach challenge. (75 characters) @loadingreadyrun cast." made no sense to me AT ALL.

But fair play.

King Kool, the Panasonic AF-100 we have, and yes ... we can probably turn AF off.
Grescheks
First Video: Snakes on the Town

Postby Grescheks » 14 Apr 2013, 20:37

Good to see Paul's getting the facial mobility back.

So if I want to be in a video, I should start stalking around the Moonbase and Yellowjacket? Got it :P.

As far as combat effectiveness for desserts, I'd have to say some sort of flambé would probably be good.

And I'll have to check out that root beer Graham is drinking, for like Paul, I don't drink alcohol, but at least with that I can fit in visually while the rest of my friends drink.
Lurkon
First Video: Man Cooking: Meatshroom

Postby Lurkon » 14 Apr 2013, 20:41

I'm watching this too early! The link isn't here yet. :(

Hope we won't be on standby for GPLP for too long...
Do a Pivot Table!

"Cover me in lube and call me an athlete!" ~ Kathleen De Vere
Lord Hosk

Postby Lord Hosk » 14 Apr 2013, 20:53

Graham wrote:Ah, see, Hosk when I read "loadingreadyrun cast" I see the cast OF LRR. Like, the crew.

And not recalling the earlier twitter convo, this: "ummm... (20 characters) Iron Stomach challenge. (75 characters) @loadingreadyrun cast." made no sense to me AT ALL.

But fair play.

OHH! I get it now. One of the limitations of twitter is you cant add something to someones name like "@Graham_LRR's house is on fire someone help him!" wouldn't get tagged as @Graham_LRR and go to your feed so I couldnt do @LRRCAST or @loadingreadyruncast cause then it wouldnt show up.

I was really hoping that it would get posted soon because I could not figure out a way to work Iron Stomach Challenge in. I was particularly proud of the Commodore Hustle one and he GPLP one.

could you answer my other question, Would you be interested in looking at a "the whole story: Magic the Gathering" if you dont respond to this I will just drop it. I dont want to spend the time writing something that gets dismissed out of hand because its too much magic. If I write it and you dont feel it works for you guys, or doesnt work as a script cool, but if you are just like "nope, not doing more magic right now" then I wont bother.

[–]Graham_LRR
Phailhammer
First Video: Fun With Microwaves (I think)

Postby Phailhammer » 14 Apr 2013, 20:58

Looking back, I didn't phrase the game glitch question well; I meant to ask if there had been any more recently than the Zelda one. I remember...Graham, I think, telling the Zelda one during Desert Bus 4.
Preacher wrote:Do you have one of those for every occasion, Phailhammer?
Geoff_B wrote:And lo, the plot to end the world was undone by a bandwidth exceeded notice.
FictionPress stories:
The Vitaris Insurrection, The Outbreak (The latter not written by me, but I am in it.)
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 14 Apr 2013, 21:17

Lord Hosk wrote:Would you be interested in looking at a "the whole story: Magic the Gathering" if you dont respond to this I will just drop it. I dont want to spend the time writing something that gets dismissed out of hand because its too much magic.
I think that's a fair concern. It probably would be a liiiiiittle too much Magic, even for us :D
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 14 Apr 2013, 21:19

For dessert combat effectiveness, I'd have to go with the "pastries" included in Canadian army rations. Those things are damn near bulletproof.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Tuple
First Video: The... First one... (Hi Paul! :D)

Postby Tuple » 14 Apr 2013, 21:32

I haven't actually seen it yet, but I just wanted to point out that the timestamp says it will have been posted on the 21st?
RedNightmare
First Video: The Job

Postby RedNightmare » 14 Apr 2013, 21:47

Tuple wrote:I haven't actually seen it yet, but I just wanted to point out that the timestamp says it will have been posted on the 21st?

Paul has finally invented a time machine!
"I wouldn't call myself an evil genius. Simply genius will suffice."

http://www.twitch.tv/rednightmare7

wmcduff
First Video: Maybe Quantum Documentary?

Postby wmcduff » 14 Apr 2013, 22:17

Question for next LRRCast: If NimbleBit installed a Web Comedy floor into its Tiny Tower's Creative Floors, what would the three things it could produce be?
Drecon
First Video: Ransom

Postby Drecon » 15 Apr 2013, 04:39

RedNightmare wrote:Paul has finally invented a time machine!

I'm pretty sure he's invented at least two already.

Anyway, real good to see Paul is doing better already. You never know how long these things drag out but any positive development is really encouraging.
"if it ain't shiny, rub it on your hiney"
ArchieO
First Video: Punct-uation

Postby ArchieO » 15 Apr 2013, 06:52

So what your saying is to get into a video I just need to stalk you all, dam that would be a lot easier if I didn't live in the UK ;)

As for the twitch subscriber thing you have to have a certain number of viewers and you have to stream for a certain amount of time each week, I think i recall MJ saying even he doesn't stream enough to get that.
All my current Commander Decks
I stream Magic http://www.twitch.tv/acowen Tune in for EDH Fun Times!
LadyRhian
First Video: "The Job

Postby LadyRhian » 15 Apr 2013, 06:52

No LRRCast? Crap. Shots for everyone! ;)
Tuple

Postby Tuple » 15 Apr 2013, 09:56

One of my favorite parts about Paul is his ability to form expressions using both sides of his face so, needless to say, I am thrilled that he is starting to recover!

I feel like encouraging people to just hang around in order to get into videos might be a little dangerous if you have some fans that might be a little more on the creepy end. It's good that you don't have to deal with people like that.
#illbetherethursday
JackSlack
First Video: ENN, but I forget which.

Postby JackSlack » 15 Apr 2013, 17:21

Oh man. If I'd spotted that it was just Paul and Graham, my question would have been,

"Since James and Kathleen are away and could surely never see this, what do you REALLY think about them?"

Alas.
Tuple

Postby Tuple » 15 Apr 2013, 18:52

JackSlack wrote:Oh man. If I'd spotted that it was just Paul and Graham, my question would have been,

"Since James and Kathleen are away and could surely never see this, what do you REALLY think about them?"

Alas.

I figure they'd probably be pretty safe as long as no one else told James or Kathleen about it. I can't imagine they listen to the podcast since they already know everything that's going on in the LRR world.
Dubious_wolf
First Video: Mercenary Solutions 2

Postby Dubious_wolf » 15 Apr 2013, 22:13

I'm glad the Paulsy is clearing up a bit. Keep busing Paul!
^( " )^
winner!

Return to “LRRcast”