LRRcast - Resolutions Part 1

Talk about this week's LRRcast and what you'd like to see in future ones.
James
LRR Crew

LRRcast - Resolutions Part 1

Postby James » 07 Jan 2015, 22:40

The first LRRcast recorded in the new year is all about New Year's Resolutions. Kind of?
Omnicrat
First Video: Loading Ready Run Premiers on Monday

Re: LRRcast - Resolutions Part 1

Postby Omnicrat » 07 Jan 2015, 23:10

Just started watching this. Wanted to let you know that "get jiggy with it" was a sex euphemism in my high school, and I assumed everywhere, so that diatribe about getting jiggy with it was quite disturbing... O_O
Omnicrat
First Video: Loading Ready Run Premiers on Monday

Postby Omnicrat » 07 Jan 2015, 23:41

I can let you know, for a fact, that Redford, Michigan (where I live) had the worst quotas of any location in the United States when I was in highschool. Its good that BC doesn't have quotas.

Also, I think we can all agree that every LRR member, as an individual, is an objective positive force in our society.
Rikadyn
First Video: the pub

Postby Rikadyn » 08 Jan 2015, 02:43

the last night of the yule festival was seen as the time to make oaths for the coming year with the festival ending, hence the tradition of new years resolutions
the heart knows no greater tragedy than a breath that begins in love and ends in grief...
unpronounceable
First Video: A Stitch in Time

Postby unpronounceable » 08 Jan 2015, 19:35

I mentioned to Graham on twitter, but my New Year's resolution is to not use discriminatory insults, and to call out people who do use them. It's my way of bettering the world, given what happened last year.
Clypheous
First Video: Checkpoint Episode One

Postby Clypheous » 09 Jan 2015, 08:15

I just absolutely love that Graham apparently has no idea how gyms work and that he sounded absolutely shocked that anyone would go there in the morning, then take a shower and get dressed at the gym before heading straight to work after.

The whole thing was hilarious though, I also loved Kathleen's "anti-resolution". I haven't made a New Year's resolution in ages, I generally just make resolutions or changes throughout the year when it becomes apparent one is warranted.
VectorZero
First Video: Unskippable: Lost Planet

Postby VectorZero » 10 Jan 2015, 02:57

Whatever one does whilst getting jiggy with it, I do know that what I'm with is not it and what's it seems weird and scary.
MetalMalethar
First Video: Echo

Postby MetalMalethar » 12 Jan 2015, 19:33

When Cam said his new year's resolution to make the world a better place, I thought it was absolutely sweet and warm and I just wanted to give him a big ol' hug
Drinking Tea Enables You Joyful

Return to “LRRcast”