LRRcast - Hobbies

Talk about this week's LRRcast and what you'd like to see in future ones.
Graham
Super Moderator

LRRcast - Hobbies

Postby Graham » 11 Dec 2015, 01:10

Paul, Cameron, and Alex talk about some of the things they do when they're not doing LRR.
MagisterMystax
First Video: The Innistrad hat draft on MTGO academy

Re: LRRcast - Hobbies

Postby MagisterMystax » 11 Dec 2015, 07:47

I found this one very interesting, and just want to mention I'd definitely be up for watching a stream of Cam building a model. Or, for that matter, a LRRcast that's just Cam and Alex talking about the Cold War and how messed up it was.
I stream video games every friday at 19:00 GMT, at http://www.twitch.tv/magistermystax
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Postby Lord Chrusher » 12 Dec 2015, 16:51

This podcast was relevant to my interests.

After listening to it I want to get some pencils and paper and draw. I also want to go back to messing around with model trains like I did as a kid.
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
BlueChloroplast
First Video: something on the escapist

Postby BlueChloroplast » 16 Dec 2015, 19:13

I really enjoyed this one. Interesting philosophically and I agree about the applying knowledge across things end note.
PunkRockZoologist
First Video: Feed Dump: Black Metal and Nudity

Postby PunkRockZoologist » 22 Jan 2016, 00:49

I loved this podcast. I'd definitely love to see Cam build a model on stream. I'm really getting back into building model aircraft again too, and I've developed a weird obsession with early-jet-age Soviet passenger planes, like the Tupolev Tu-134 and Tu-154, hence why I made those models for the DB Craftalong. I recently found a website that sells super high detail models of these and the Illyushin Il-69 and Tu-104, (some other interesting Soviet civil planes) with full interior detail and everything, but they're €120 each, and I don't even know how much it would be to ship from the Czeck Republic to Australia :(. Something about those old Soviet planes that I find really interesting, don't know why though.

Return to “LRRcast”