LRRcast - The Little Things

Talk about this week's LRRcast and what you'd like to see in future ones.
Graham
Super Moderator

LRRcast - The Little Things

Postby Graham » 09 Apr 2016, 21:26

Paul, Cameron and Alex join you this week and discuss the little things in life that bring you joy.
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Re: LRRcast - The Little Things

Postby Lord Hosk » 10 Apr 2016, 09:36

I wanted to throw in my own, something that makes me feel particularly good is a quality suit fresh from the tailor it just fits exactly right, hugs in the right places, lose in the right places, and warm all over. Its like a hug all day.

When my wife sneaks up behind me and just starts rubbing my shoulders REALLY HARD so it just digs the tension out.

I wanted to reiterate a pleasure that is hard to describe, watching someone do something they really love. Adam and Graham doing the Wrestling podcasts. Watching Alex or Ash draw, to start with nothing and with a few strokes of the pen create something that didn't exist before. Watching Andrew when he is editing photos, when a nice looking photo gets cropped or twisted a little and just pops. Hearing Cameron just go down the rabbit hole talking about chemistry processes.

When I am very upset I like to listen to the Fraggle rock theme song it, it connects me back to going to my aunt's house for sleep overs when my parents were fighting. She had cable, and so we could watch fraggle rock, and it was an escape.
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
Phi
First Video: Impersonal Information

Re: LRRcast - The Little Things

Postby Phi » 10 Apr 2016, 13:38

Paul, Cam and Alex is my favorite combo.
Thank you.

Return to “LRRcast”