Dear LRR, I have been a fan and I know I have sought advice from both paul and morgan on msn, but now I wanna ask LRR if they would mind answering this very important set of questions.
for those who don't know, an Indie game company just starting out called dreamers software, which consists of 8 to 9 staff members right now (Seeking more if interested). But we have irc meetings all the time and we are trying to come up with a solution to, a couple of things.. well I am going to ask all of you.
1: what is the number 1 thing about any mmorpg that just pisses you off and lose interest in it, (note it can be a feature, control handling or anything... besides lag...)
2: As gamers what kinda new features would you like to see in an online game. Since advance technology is getting.. well pretty damn advance.
3. what are some of the best features you have seen in mmorpg's that you liked.
4. Besides World of warcraft what other mmorpg's do you guys like and why?
5. Do you think as the owners me and the other owner should stick with our ideas on what we think should be in the game while listening to other staff member's suggestions and hearing them out and if so changing something.
6. Do you think multiple Tabbing in a game would be a good feature in a game or a bad feature? An Example of this is lets say Bill is Playing World of Warcraft and he has a character online, he can do like fire fox open a tab and have two characters online at once. Owners votes are on no it would not be a good idea cause it would be opening up to many exploit oppurtunities, such as powerleveling and other different kind of exploits.
7. Have you ever had to put up with a person, cast member who thought their ideas and belief was gold and totally ignorant and disrespectful to you? If so how did you deal with them, if not what would you do to deal with them?
thank you for your time, and thanks to morgan for being my hero...and paul... and graham, and bill... and the uno cards.. and well. ok I will shut up now..
also the site is www.benignonline.com