April 18th - Installation Anxiety

Talk about this week's LRRcast and what you'd like to see in future ones.
RPGManic

Postby RPGManic » 23 Apr 2007, 18:38

Jer wrote: unless you buckled under the pressure and bought Pokémon for the DS.

Hay! Pokemon is awsome. Graphics are brilliant and its got much more fluid movement.

Doesnt help some trainers pop out in mid battle like Seto Kiaba from Yu Gi Oh, making comments like 'its not over yet!' or 'you cant win against me!'
CyberTractor
Member of Alpha Flight

Postby CyberTractor » 23 Apr 2007, 18:48

Ouch Alex. Bill has 6 charisma? I thought he'd at least have an 8.
I can't think of a signature.
Alex Steacy
First Video: Beats me! No seriously Graham hits me.

Postby Alex Steacy » 23 Apr 2007, 20:23

Sorry. Racial adjustment.

Also, I'm an asshole.
Citin

Postby Citin » 23 Apr 2007, 23:04

You had to do the first challenge I'd be able to do on the one week that I'd have absolutely no time to do it

You magnificent bastards
"I'll be in Africa. If you need me just phone Africa, I told them to expect your call." - The Pointy Haired Boss
Jer
LRR Crew

Postby Jer » 23 Apr 2007, 23:55

RPGManic wrote:Hay! Pokemon is awsome. Graphics are brilliant and its got much more fluid movement.

Sorry, but Pokémon is for losers and girls. Especially the pink Pearl one.

. . .

That said, I just caught a psyduck ^_^v.
RPGManic

Postby RPGManic » 24 Apr 2007, 01:53

Jer wrote:
RPGManic wrote:Hay! Pokemon is awsome. Graphics are brilliant and its got much more fluid movement.

Sorry, but Pokémon is for losers and girls. Especially the pink Pearl one.

. . .

That said, I just caught a psyduck ^_^v.

Dam right! dont forget, once you get sweet honey, use it on brown trees and theres a chance you can get some werid honeycomb pokemon that actually can find more honey... the cycle.. the cycle!

and i just realiesed how old Hordheim is now.. i feel like a dinosaur
MAKE PENNE ARIBIATA NOT WAR
Alex Steacy

Postby Alex Steacy » 24 Apr 2007, 02:33

Jer wrote:That said, I just caught a psyduck ^_^v.

Not tonight, Jer. I have a headache.
Fumbles

Postby Fumbles » 24 Apr 2007, 04:17

my entery is done but hosting may be a problem. Any Ideas?
"I'd like to say to all the people of Australia - Kick me, I'm different."- Ron Hitler Barassi

AmazingPjotrMan
...and all I got was this lousy rank.
First Video: 1337

Postby AmazingPjotrMan » 24 Apr 2007, 09:49

Photobucket, deviantart

And several more, just that I don't know them.
"It's nice to think that before "Adam and Eve", there was "Earl Grey""
Mouse

Postby Mouse » 24 Apr 2007, 11:13

Dr Frankenjam wrote:
Pretzelcoatl wrote:My entry for this week’s "challenge":

Code: Select all

Rodriguez held his breath as he saw Riley approach the crime scene.

“Good evening, detective,” the cop whispered throatily. He removed his sunglasses to better undress the other man with his eyes. What hurculean physique lay beneath the detective’s well-pressed suit? How he ached to know!

“Evening,” came the curt reply.

“Twelve dead on the tilt-a-whirl, no witnesses.” The midday sun beat down on the amusement park. Rodriguez couldn’t help but notice the sweat that formed around Riley’s soft eyes and dripped down his chiseled jaw. What a hunk of man-meat.

“Alright, here’s what went down. The tilt-a-whirl was invented in 1926 by famed woodworker Herbert Sellner. The Tin Man is a woodworker from the Wizard of Oz -- Oz is an award winning drama show on what network? HBO. Encrypting the letters ‘HBO’ into alphanumeric form…”

“Dammit, Riley!” Rodriguez exclaimed. “I can’t keep up this charade any longer! You’ve figured out every crime you’ve ever seen, but you could never deduce my true feelings for you!”

“Roddy…” he inched closer and stared deep into the policeman’s eyes, his own blazing with a fiery passion.

“Somehow, I always knew.”

Rodriguez stood transfixed, his breaths coming in shallow bursts. Riley drew closer yet, until he was less than a hair’s breadth away. Sparks flew through the air.

“Follow me,” he whispered. “I know a great place behind the hot dog stand. Bring your handcuffs.”

*SCENE MISSING*

Is it me or is it hot in here?...

Just you.

(What is this about? Who are these people?)
Last edited by Mouse on 24 Apr 2007, 11:21, edited 1 time in total.
-Holy kleenex, Batman, it was right under our noses the whole time!
-Satan wears a bucket hat!
-If tin whistles are made of tin, what are fog horns made of?
-Lewis has AIDS
-Meddle ye not with dragons, for ye are crunchy and good with ketchup
Dr Frankenjam

Postby Dr Frankenjam » 24 Apr 2007, 11:19

Mouse wrote:
Dr Frankenjam wrote:
Pretzelcoatl wrote:My entry for this week�s "challenge":

�Good evening, detective,� the cop whispered throatily. He removed his sunglasses to better undress the other man with his eyes. What hurculean physique lay beneath the detective�s well-pressed suit? How he ached to know!

�Evening,� came the curt reply.

�Twelve dead on the tilt-a-whirl, no witnesses.� The midday sun beat down on the amusement park. Rodriguez couldn�t help but notice the sweat that formed around Riley�s soft eyes and dripped down his chiseled jaw. What a hunk of man-meat.

�Alright, here�s what went down. The tilt-a-whirl was invented in 1926 by famed woodworker Herbert Sellner. The Tin Man is a woodworker from the Wizard of Oz -- Oz is an award winning drama show on what network? HBO. Encrypting the letters �HBO� into alphanumeric form��

�Dammit, Riley!� Rodriguez exclaimed. �I can�t keep up this charade any longer! You�ve figured out every crime you�ve ever seen, but you could never deduce my true feelings for you!�

�Roddy�� he inched closer and stared deep into the policeman�s eyes, his own blazing with a fiery passion.

�Somehow, I always knew.�

Rodriguez stood transfixed, his breaths coming in shallow bursts. Riley drew closer yet, until he was less than a hair�s breadth away. Sparks flew through the air.

�Follow me,� he whispered. �I know a great place behind the hot dog stand. Bring your handcuffs.�

*SCENE MISSING*

Just you.

Re-watch the Rapidfire episodes.
Mouse

Postby Mouse » 24 Apr 2007, 11:22

Dr Frankenjam wrote:
Mouse wrote:
Dr Frankenjam wrote:

�Good evening, detective,� the cop whispered throatily. He removed his sunglasses to better undress the other man with his eyes. What hurculean physique lay beneath the detective�s well-pressed suit? How he ached to know!

�Twelve dead on the tilt-a-whirl, no witnesses.� The midday sun beat down on the amusement park. Rodriguez couldn�t help but notice the sweat that formed around Riley�s soft eyes and dripped down his chiseled jaw. What a hunk of man-meat.

�Alright, here�s what went down. The tilt-a-whirl was invented in 1926 by famed woodworker Herbert Sellner. The Tin Man is a woodworker from the Wizard of Oz -- Oz is an award winning drama show on what network? HBO. Encrypting the letters �HBO� into alphanumeric form��

�Dammit, Riley!� Rodriguez exclaimed. �I can�t keep up this charade any longer! You�ve figured out every crime you�ve ever seen, but you could never deduce my true feelings for you!�

�Roddy�� he inched closer and stared deep into the policeman�s eyes, his own blazing with a fiery passion.

Rodriguez stood transfixed, his breaths coming in shallow bursts. Riley drew closer yet, until he was less than a hair�s breadth away. Sparks flew through the air.

�Follow me,� he whispered. �I know a great place behind the hot dog stand. Bring your handcuffs.�

*SCENE MISSING*

Just you.

Oh.

*goes off to feel stupid someplace else*
-Holy kleenex, Batman, it was right under our noses the whole time!

-Satan wears a bucket hat!

-If tin whistles are made of tin, what are fog horns made of?

-Lewis has AIDS

-Meddle ye not with dragons, for ye are crunchy and good with ketchup
Alex Steacy

Postby Alex Steacy » 24 Apr 2007, 12:38

Mouse wrote:
Oh.

*goes off to feel stupid someplace else*

Make yourself at home:

Jer
LRR Crew

Postby Jer » 24 Apr 2007, 12:41

Dr Frankenjam wrote:
Mouse wrote:
Dr Frankenjam wrote:

*SCENE MISSING*

Just you.

Trim your quotes, kids! It's not that hard!
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Postby Lord Chrusher » 24 Apr 2007, 12:53

Something has been changed between character encodings one to many times.
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
Fumbles

Postby Fumbles » 24 Apr 2007, 16:23

sorry about the general lameness and also sorry about stolen art Tensen.
"I'd like to say to all the people of Australia - Kick me, I'm different."- Ron Hitler Barassi

tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 24 Apr 2007, 17:45

Pretzelcoatl wrote:My entry for this week’s "challenge":

“Good evening, detective,” the cop whispered throatily. He removed his sunglasses to better undress the other man with his eyes. What hurculean physique lay beneath the detective’s well-pressed suit? How he ached to know!

“Evening,” came the curt reply.

“Twelve dead on the tilt-a-whirl, no witnesses.” The midday sun beat down on the amusement park. Rodriguez couldn’t help but notice the sweat that formed around Riley’s soft eyes and dripped down his chiseled jaw. What a hunk of man-meat.

“Alright, here’s what went down. The tilt-a-whirl was invented in 1926 by famed woodworker Herbert Sellner. The Tin Man is a woodworker from the Wizard of Oz -- Oz is an award winning drama show on what network? HBO. Encrypting the letters ‘HBO’ into alphanumeric form…”

“Dammit, Riley!” Rodriguez exclaimed. “I can’t keep up this charade any longer! You’ve figured out every crime you’ve ever seen, but you could never deduce my true feelings for you!”

“Roddy…” he inched closer and stared deep into the policeman’s eyes, his own blazing with a fiery passion.

“Somehow, I always knew.”

Rodriguez stood transfixed, his breaths coming in shallow bursts. Riley drew closer yet, until he was less than a hair’s breadth away. Sparks flew through the air.

“Follow me,” he whispered. “I know a great place behind the hot dog stand. Bring your handcuffs.”

*SCENE MISSING*

Dude, if this ever showed up in a Rapidfire, your Alexa rating and e-peens would soar through the roof. Just avoid any allusion to fan 'service'.
Tensen01
Sketchasaurus Rex
First Video: Who Watches Movies?

Postby Tensen01 » 24 Apr 2007, 19:34

Fumbles wrote:Image

sorry about the general lameness and also sorry about stolen art Tensen.

What system is that? It looks like GURPS, being eaten by d20, while having sex with Riddle Of Steel

Return to “LRRcast”