June 13 - Morgans Problem

Talk about this week's LRRcast and what you'd like to see in future ones.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 19 Jun 2007, 22:20

What if you bought that bus in Philly and one of the local forum members drove it to you. Also, they said ship on your expenses, so maybe it wouldn't be more than 2000 dollars.

Anyone within a good distance of Philly and want to do the LRRcrew a huge favor?
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 19 Jun 2007, 22:42

Uh... also paying $200 for a bus is highly suspect.
The Pious Flea

Postby The Pious Flea » 20 Jun 2007, 03:23

Don't be silly, it probably hasn't had more than four murders within it. That's a good deal!
I require a dance of intellect. Put on your thinking shoes!

Dance with us, LRR! Dance with us into oblivion!

Do not question me! I control your arms!
Cake
Magically Delicious

Postby Cake » 20 Jun 2007, 20:16

Graham wrote:Uh... also paying $200 for a bus is highly suspect.

The reserve bid has not been met yet, keep in mind. That's stupid, if they wanted a certain price for it, why not just start the bidding on it. Also, the auction clearly states that it works. Geez, people should believe more of what they read on the internet. :P

Last thing, if there were a bus that were rather cheap, how far would you be willing to go? If it was cheap, would you be willing to paint a yellow bus blue? Heh, I guess that was two last things. Sorry.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 20 Jun 2007, 20:47

Cake wrote:
Graham wrote:Uh... also paying $200 for a bus is highly suspect.

The reserve bid has not been met yet, keep in mind. That's stupid, if they wanted a certain price for it, why not just start the bidding on it. Also, the auction clearly states that it works. Geez, people should believe more of what they read on the internet. :P

Last thing, if there were a bus that were rather cheap, how far would you be willing to go? If it was cheap, would you be willing to paint a yellow bus blue? Heh, I guess that was two last things. Sorry.

Remember, NOTHING'S FREE. it would be a good price to pay for the bus. But the only issue is getting it to Victoria. That's the trade off: awesome price for awesome bus, long distance travel for awesome bus.
JamesTheWarrior

Postby JamesTheWarrior » 21 Jun 2007, 14:19

What i'd trying doing is putting a downpayment on the bus and offer to pay in increments of such an amount every month, and if you combine money 1000$ a month wouldn't be out of the question, so you could try that.

Haggling is a good call too, are there any other bidders?

i wouldn't take out a loan, but if you borrow some cash from some people you know, and pay some money out of your own savings that could work.
I'm too busy to answer that, but i laugh at oyur ignorance.

Return to “LRRcast”