July 24th :: Geometry Wars 2: Developer Spotlight

Talk about this week's LRRcast and what you'd like to see in future ones.
meisbored
First Video: Daylight Savings

Postby meisbored » 25 Jul 2008, 12:55

I was planning on putting Kathleen into the Doctor Who picture, but I was too tired and lazy after all the messing around it took to get Graham's face to look natural.
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 25 Jul 2008, 13:13

meisbored wrote:I was planning on putting Kathleen into the Doctor Who picture, but I was too tired and lazy after all the messing around it took to get Graham's face to look natural.

And that picture was still fucking awesome!
Seriously, great job man!
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 25 Jul 2008, 17:38

an off site guest apparearance, aN.
jus' sayin
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Postby Evil Jim » 25 Jul 2008, 18:55

Enjoyed the extra long podcast today, most of it while editing yet more photos. Was a little disappointed that my work didn't get mention but I didn't really play by the rules either. Congratulation to Hein... I mean KING COOL! :lol: Nice work!

Also enjoyed the Jercast portion, tho' sound quality was significantly reduced. Also glad to hear him do all the segments, ie. video, what he's playing & Ask Jer. Would like to see this in future for other cast members who weren't present at regular podcast meet.

For some reason only rarely referencing self in first person.
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
Corax
Hangleyman

Postby Corax » 26 Jul 2008, 02:04

matt and bill arguing was so annoying i made this post
Yukikaze

Postby Yukikaze » 26 Jul 2008, 11:43

[edit]I said something here, but it conflicted with something I said later, so I deleted it.[/edit]

Anyway. On the topic of shooting people with airsoft guns, I've actually shot myself in the hand with several.

On purpose.

Multiple times.

The first one hurt more than I'd expected. Since then, it's just the easiest way of un-chambering a round when I don't want to fire at anything.

I recently acquired a pair of BB guns, and would not attempt the same sort of thing with those.(Working my way up. Hopefully won't have a Democrat president before I get a chance to buy an actual firearm.)
Melendwyr
Grand Wiki Theodore

Postby Melendwyr » 26 Jul 2008, 12:10

We really need someone who understands what's been done to make the tables on the front page of the Wiki to explain how we can add a new section for fan-made pictures.

Graham, we also need someone with the authority to upload files to the wiki, hopefully Paul or yourself, to get the pictures there.
"...so he turns to me, and he says 'Why so serious?' He puts the blade in my mouth, and says 'Why so serious?
Let's put a smile on that face!
'"
Cake
Magically Delicious

Postby Cake » 26 Jul 2008, 13:04

Yukikaze wrote:Hopefully won't have a Democrat president before I get a chance to buy an actual firearm.

It'd be a damn shame. Handguns are so much fun. And then you can get your concealed carry permit and then carry everywhere you go. Like me!
Wil Wheaton says "Game over, Moonpie."
jtaylor
ASCII Ninja
First Video: Talk Like a Pirate

Postby jtaylor » 26 Jul 2008, 18:07

I was away since before the podcast came out, and the first thing I did once getting inside was listen to it, and I just finished it.

Anyway. Quantum Documentary. When I have time I'll be making it into a desktop wallpaper. Also, can someone find me a version of that poster that is a higher resolution than 1014x1500?

Would anyone be interested in a super-high-res version of The Stark Knight poster? I do have a ridiculously large source image for that.

More when I remember what else I wanted to write.
Yukikaze

Postby Yukikaze » 26 Jul 2008, 18:18

Cake wrote:It'd be a damn shame. Handguns are so much fun. And then you can get your concealed carry permit and then carry everywhere you go. Like me!

Concealed carry is not for me, but I feel safer knowing that you're out there somewhere in the state of Colorado, armed.
forkbomb!
Location: Cedar Hill and Cedar Hill: the Nexus of the Universe.

Postby forkbomb! » 26 Jul 2008, 18:45

Batman & Robin? I hope you guys watched that with a rifftrax.

Corax wrote:matt and bill arguing was so annoying i made this post

2nd'd. I typically don't partake in any Matt-lash at all: I usually find his "Matt-ness" endearing. But, between him claiming Gears is a bad game because he refuses to play it on a reasonable difficulty setting, him bragging about how awesome he did at Bioshock when he used a walkthrough :roll:, and his frivolously litigious attitude regarding Paul's Wii-accident, it was all a little too much for me to handle this week. At least he wasn't blowing the levels.
Yukikaze

Postby Yukikaze » 26 Jul 2008, 20:16

forkbomb! wrote:frivolously litigious attitude regarding Paul's Wii-accident

Ah. Yes. Thank-you so very much, Paul, for not trying to sue Nintendo for that. I wouldn't want to live in a world where that was lawsuit-worthy, either.

Besides, I'd rather be famous as "The guy who got a 'look above you' warning added to the Wii manual" than "The idiot who cut his hand open playing Wii and sued Nintendo."
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Postby Evil Jim » 27 Jul 2008, 02:18

One of the first Wii related videos I ever saw was a kid who had slashed his hand open smashing through a light fixture. When I learned of Paul's injury I hunted it down again but it was not the same incident.
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
Zombaholic
First Video: Bioshocked

Postby Zombaholic » 28 Jul 2008, 17:05

Needs more Jere Casts

Side note: I hate your Hair Jere
Ask me anything about Reboot!
Don't ask me anything about reboot

Return to “LRRcast”