I have just deployed a big update to the LoadingReadyLive schedule page that I hope will make the schedule more useful and have added a dedicated link in the navbar to reflect how important the LRL project is.
A couple of notes about the page:
- The schedule should now be automatically adjusted to your timezone (including DST), but if it is incorrect, you can easily change the timezone with the drop down menu in the upper right.
- I tried to make it as clear as possible, but to keep the schedule a reasonable length, for timezones where the day runs over our "night", there is a break in the schedule (indicated by a line and a space).
- The shows and times on the schedule reflect what is shown on the Official Google Calendar (and reported by LRRbot). We will endeavour to keep the calendar up to date when streams change times or there are bonus streams.
- You can use the arrows to the left and right of the date to navigate through weeks, up to 4 weeks into the future and 1 week in the past. Keep in mind that we don't plan that far ahead, so the future schedule may change as we get closer to a given week.
- Under each show description is a link to the Youtube Playlist of archived episodes of that show. We will try to get new episodes up on Youtube as soon as possible, but sometimes they may be delayed
I have been working on this update for a while and it has gone through a couple of different revisions as LRL has evolved, so I hope it is useful to you guys. As always, if you have any issues, please let me know in this thread or via email ([email protected])
PS. On behalf of anyone who has had to write software that tracks time across different geographic areas, let me just say that Daylight Savings can get bent