Monopoly on Weird

For videos that aren't... y'know... "real". Whatever Thing, Phailhaüs, etc.
User avatar
Morgan
LRR Crew
Posts: 2753
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 20:05
Location: Victoria
Contact:

Postby Morgan » 17 Mar 2007, 17:51

i'm behind making things out of bees. especially if they are still capable of stinging people.
Image
Image
User avatar
Dana
Posts: 2285
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 20:32

Postby Dana » 17 Mar 2007, 18:47

Deodorant made from live bees would be sweet. Deodorant made from dead bees is abhorrent, and will be punished. My bee-vengeance is swift and stinging.
"I swear it," said the other mother. "I swear it on my own mother's grave."

"Does she have a grave?" asked Coraline.

"Oh yes," said the other mother. "I put her in there myself. And when I found her trying to crawl out, I put her back."
User avatar
DontPanic
Posts: 569
Joined: 21 Sep 2006, 10:51
Location: California
Contact:

Postby DontPanic » 17 Mar 2007, 22:43

The label is vague, saying "all natural ingredients" and there is a smiling cartoon bee on the cover.

I assume this is like the advertisment used on tuna cans, where we see a smiling fish with sunglasses telling us he's high in protein.
I am going to go watch a Image
User avatar
The Hitman
Posts: 2607
Joined: 22 Dec 2004, 15:54
Location: Victory City
Contact:

Postby The Hitman » 18 Mar 2007, 00:41

3mm4 wrote:That chick is wearing some seriously weird underwear.


You know, you're right.

At first I was thinking, "hot asian girl," but then I looked down, and now I seriously just can't get past how fucked up that underwear is. The fact that it's so high up is giving me a serious creepy old-man-pants vibe. Plus, it looks complicated: like the kind of thing you'd need some specialized training to remove. There would be workshops, maybe. You'd probably need to go through graduated licensing requirements.

And why is there so much material involved? Is it because she's not wearing a bra? Is there some kind of universal 'conservation of fabric' law at work here?

I simply can't make sense of a world in which underwear like that would exist.
"Just another Sunday paddleboat ride on a man-made lake with another lady stranger; if I remain lost and die on a cross, at least i wasn't born in a manger."
robothero
Posts: 256
Joined: 21 Aug 2005, 11:23
First Video: Ways to drink a Coke?
Location: winnipeg
Contact:

Postby robothero » 18 Mar 2007, 14:08

3mm4 wrote:I like how it's always "Japan has come up with a new product." It's never a company.


One thing I learned from Kids in the Hall:
Contrary to popular belief, the Japanese are not a company; they're a country.


And that commercial for the milk was too slow-paced to be a real Japanese commercial.
User avatar
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
Posts: 9010
Joined: 13 Mar 2007, 19:20
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: Stroudsburg, PA
Contact:

Postby tak197 » 18 Mar 2007, 18:48

DontPanic wrote:I have soy milk in the fridge...and couldn't help but picture someone trying to jerk off a piece of tofu.

Oh God.


Processing the soybean pod for milk. Another one that could have been used by Alex and Graham in their W.E.T. video.

Wait, maybe not, cus that's kinda dirty.

As for the guy who takes filling a gas tank too literally, another "hold on, that one works for chicks" euphemism you could have used (if said man was gay) would be

That is one hot tranny in there.


I have a sick mind aren't I?
Image
Image
User avatar
Dana
Posts: 2285
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 20:32

Postby Dana » 19 Mar 2007, 19:16

The Hitman wrote:
3mm4 wrote:That chick is wearing some seriously weird underwear.


You know, you're right.

At first I was thinking, "hot asian girl," but then I looked down, and now I seriously just can't get past how fucked up that underwear is. The fact that it's so high up is giving me a serious creepy old-man-pants vibe. Plus, it looks complicated: like the kind of thing you'd need some specialized training to remove. There would be workshops, maybe. You'd probably need to go through graduated licensing requirements.

And why is there so much material involved? Is it because she's not wearing a bra? Is there some kind of universal 'conservation of fabric' law at work here?

I simply can't make sense of a world in which underwear like that would exist.


Heehee...in my experience, most guys have enough trouble with bras. I always get a kick out of wearing some piece of clothing that gives a guy trouble. It's like an intelligence test. If the guy can figure out how to get my complicated clothing off, then he is smart enough, and I will be willing to shag him. Otherwise, he fails, and I'm off to greener pastures. Or smarter ones, at least.
"I swear it," said the other mother. "I swear it on my own mother's grave."



"Does she have a grave?" asked Coraline.



"Oh yes," said the other mother. "I put her in there myself. And when I found her trying to crawl out, I put her back."
User avatar
Dr Frankenjam
Posts: 945
Joined: 08 Jan 2007, 11:47
Location: En-ger-land
Contact:

Postby Dr Frankenjam » 20 Mar 2007, 09:55

Dana wrote:Heehee...in my experience, most guys have enough trouble with bras. I always get a kick out of wearing some piece of clothing that gives a guy trouble. It's like an intelligence test. If the guy can figure out how to get my complicated clothing off, then he is smart enough, and I will be willing to shag him. Otherwise, he fails, and I'm off to greener pastures. Or smarter ones, at least.

**takes notes**
Image
User avatar
AdmiralBarikir
Posts: 319
Joined: 18 Dec 2006, 17:01
Location: Sector zz9 Plural Z alpha
Contact:

Postby AdmiralBarikir » 20 Mar 2007, 13:42

Dr Frankenjam wrote:
Dana wrote:Heehee...in my experience, most guys have enough trouble with bras. I always get a kick out of wearing some piece of clothing that gives a guy trouble. It's like an intelligence test. If the guy can figure out how to get my complicated clothing off, then he is smart enough, and I will be willing to shag him. Otherwise, he fails, and I'm off to greener pastures. Or smarter ones, at least.

**takes notes**


**takes notes and makes several photocopies**
Image
Allen! wrote:I ????'d at the Admiral's signature.
User avatar
Dana
Posts: 2285
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 20:32

Postby Dana » 20 Mar 2007, 18:17

:shock:
"I swear it," said the other mother. "I swear it on my own mother's grave."



"Does she have a grave?" asked Coraline.



"Oh yes," said the other mother. "I put her in there myself. And when I found her trying to crawl out, I put her back."
The Thrill
Posts: 261
Joined: 21 Oct 2006, 22:02
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Contact:

Postby The Thrill » 20 Mar 2007, 18:34

Dana wrote::shock:


Haven't you learned the golden rule of being a girl on the internet? Never say anything that could suggest that you are in any way a sexual person for there will be lust, and it'll be really creepy.

As for the "creepy underwear" it's a garter belt. Not all that creepy, just kinda old-school.
I'm a very boring person.
User avatar
Dana
Posts: 2285
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 20:32

Postby Dana » 20 Mar 2007, 18:55

I've spent so much time around computer science guys, that I had forgotten that there are people out there that don't know that I can be damn terrifying when I need to be. I can say stuff like that around my fellow computer science students because they know that:
a) I am really damn smart.
b) I will kick them in the fork if they try any shit.
Also, in real life, I am one of the guys quite a lot, so I forget that most guys are filthy damn perverts.

Thanks for reminding me guys. Now I have yet another reason to be disappointed in humanity. :cry:

Also, if you have to take notes, you will probably fail.
"I swear it," said the other mother. "I swear it on my own mother's grave."



"Does she have a grave?" asked Coraline.



"Oh yes," said the other mother. "I put her in there myself. And when I found her trying to crawl out, I put her back."
User avatar
Bryy M. Miller
Posts: 198
Joined: 21 Apr 2006, 22:21
First Video: Dinosaur
Location: Redwood City, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby Bryy M. Miller » 20 Mar 2007, 20:38

Best one yet.

Best edited, best pace.

I was laughing overlappingly.
User avatar
JesterJ.
Posts: 6893
Joined: 12 Nov 2005, 23:00
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Postby JesterJ. » 20 Mar 2007, 21:16

Tricky clothing sucks...
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
User avatar
emma
CAPS LOCK!
Posts: 4543
Joined: 26 Oct 2006, 08:23
Location: your pants
Contact:

Postby emma » 20 Mar 2007, 21:58

Dana wrote:Also, if you have to take notes, you will probably fail.


The woman makes a very good point.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Yukikaze
Posts: 1109
Joined: 03 Apr 2007, 13:18
Location: Neither here nor there

Postby Yukikaze » 03 Apr 2007, 13:20

I can't believe I just registered to a new message board with the sole purpose of making a post to an inactive thread.

It's a garter belt, it goes on over her panties, and has little clips on it that hold her stockings up. You guys don't watch enough anime.
Deemed too hazardous for human contact.
The Thrill
Posts: 261
Joined: 21 Oct 2006, 22:02
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Contact:

Postby The Thrill » 03 Apr 2007, 13:58

Yukikaze wrote:I can't believe I just registered to a new message board with the sole purpose of making a post to an inactive thread.

It's a garter belt, it goes on over her panties, and has little clips on it that hold her stockings up. You guys don't watch enough anime.


Not only is it an inactive thread, but it's a redundant post too! If you look up about three posts you'll realise that I'd already clued people in on the garter belt thing.

Welcome to the forums though, if you plan to stick around.
I'm a very boring person.
User avatar
Yukikaze
Posts: 1109
Joined: 03 Apr 2007, 13:18
Location: Neither here nor there

Postby Yukikaze » 03 Apr 2007, 14:11

oooo, I only read half of that post.

Yeah, planning on sticking around for a while. LRR is GENIUS funny!
User avatar
emma
CAPS LOCK!
Posts: 4543
Joined: 26 Oct 2006, 08:23
Location: your pants
Contact:

Postby emma » 03 Apr 2007, 15:14

I know what a garter belt is! But the underwear beneath it is weird.

Why are we still talking about this? :P
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
JesterJ.
Posts: 6893
Joined: 12 Nov 2005, 23:00
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Postby JesterJ. » 03 Apr 2007, 18:30

3mm4 wrote:I know what a garter belt is! But the underwear beneath it is weird.

Why are we still talking about this? :P


Because
JesterJ. wrote: Tricky clothing sucks...
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
User avatar
Yukikaze
Posts: 1109
Joined: 03 Apr 2007, 13:18
Location: Neither here nor there

Postby Yukikaze » 03 Apr 2007, 21:35

it's just a pair of pink, lacy undies to match the garter belt and stockings.

I don't have any experience with a garter belt like I do with a bra(which, curiously, only aids me if I want to take it off myself... best not to ask), though I doubt they'd pose any real obstacle.
Deemed too hazardous for human contact.
User avatar
emma
CAPS LOCK!
Posts: 4543
Joined: 26 Oct 2006, 08:23
Location: your pants
Contact:

Postby emma » 04 Apr 2007, 06:36

the implication was that the underwear comes up very high and is not flattering on the crotchal region
lets stop talking about this now
Image

Image

Image

Return to “Bonus Video”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests