Party Hard

For videos that aren't... y'know... "real". Whatever Thing, Phailhaüs, etc.
blackdragontaz
The Goddamn Batman

Postby blackdragontaz » 19 Apr 2007, 09:11

Kwiksilva wrote:here are some emos with accents

Emo Rangers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjmOK4TTvwg

I can't believe I forgot about them. They are rather amusing and so totally emo with British/English accents.
Mjcool

Postby Mjcool » 19 Apr 2007, 09:33

Didn't you guys watch the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie?

Alan Rickman NAILED British Emo.
blackdragontaz
The Goddamn Batman

Postby blackdragontaz » 19 Apr 2007, 09:37

Mjcool wrote:Didn't you guys watch the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie?

Alan Rickman NAILED British Emo.

lol that too. I need to own that movie, only seen it once.
dark_realm
Aussie Auto Annihilator

Postby dark_realm » 19 Apr 2007, 09:50

The_Russ wrote:Can't belive I forgot about these! Ladie's and Gentalmen I present English Emo's "InMe"

Umm, i wouldnt call that emo... well, not overly emo.. a little.. but the songs lyrics sound a little emo... but at least it isnt the used, fall out boy, panic at the disco or my chemical romance.. these guys InMe have barely got the emo clothing.. some of there newer stuff might be emo.. but i dont think this stuff is..
CaPpY wrote:dark_realm really is a jerk....
Kwiksilva

Postby Kwiksilva » 19 Apr 2007, 12:55

well the lyrics sure were...in a contrived sort of way...but that being said I kinda like the cheesyness of them. I feel like they would start every song at their concerts by saying "This is a song I wrote about death" "Okay like, here's another song I wrote about death" and yet I'd still go and giggle under my breath.
Nutella is quite possibly the second coming of Christ in spreadable form. -Graham
Karkon

Postby Karkon » 19 Apr 2007, 13:02

I loved the dancing, but what stole the show was the Whatever intro, because that's my brother! :)

As a side note, he was meant to say 'whatever' backwards so it would come out as a proper word in reverse, but it fucked up. The muppet.
As a History student, the history degree I'll be getting will get me a decent job, right? Guys? Where you going?
Kwiksilva

Postby Kwiksilva » 19 Apr 2007, 13:09

heh muppet...I love that. and that reminds me...that is the main reason I'd like to go to england...Muppet Studios...who's with me?
Nutella is quite possibly the second coming of Christ in spreadable form. -Graham
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 22 Apr 2007, 18:16

Well having sex is an animal instinct. I mean today, my friends and I were outside enjoying the nice weather (for the first time in fuckin weeks), and when I looked over at my friend Dave, I saw two bumblebees on the leg of his jeans. Now when I mean 'on his jeans' I mean one was on the jeans and the other was on top. I had to look at it again to think I wasn't insane, but there they were, doing it doggy style on my friends leg.

Even funnier was the fact that there was a third bee hovering not 3 inches away from these two, just watching. So I guess not only is sex an animal instinct, but watching others have sex is animalian. If only there were tiny bee cameras, cuz that would have made it funny.
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 22 Apr 2007, 18:37

was the third bee jerking off?
emma
CAPS LOCK!

Postby emma » 22 Apr 2007, 20:49

The best is when I'm at my cottage and dragonflies constantly land on us, and they are always having sex. I think it's pretty cool that they can do it flying...
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 22 Apr 2007, 20:51

yeah, dude, if i could get it on mid-flight i would pretty much do it constantly.

dark_realm
Aussie Auto Annihilator

Postby dark_realm » 22 Apr 2007, 20:52

they are the mile hight club 24/7...

aparently there is some flight service in australia where they have a bed in the back of a plane, and you can get flown around for 30 mins while you have sex.. the bonus is you get to keep the sheets! :D

http://www.abc.net.au/catapult/news/s1304726.htm

emma
CAPS LOCK!

Postby emma » 22 Apr 2007, 21:12

That just takes the fun out of it. Until we learn how to fly under our own power, we must settle for having sex while falling off a cliff or something.

RPGManic

Postby RPGManic » 22 Apr 2007, 21:53

..noew idea for a video anyone?

X ways to have sex in mid air
tak197
Feito Com Fruta

Postby tak197 » 23 Apr 2007, 04:58

Morgan wrote:was the third bee jerking off?

Nope just watching. Though he did try to join in, but the other male just went nutso and attacked.

As for Morgan bumping uglies midair, I really don't think the world is ready for that yet.
dark_realm
Aussie Auto Annihilator

Postby dark_realm » 23 Apr 2007, 14:39

i'm ready for that! *setups camera*

tak197
Feito Com Fruta

Postby tak197 » 24 Apr 2007, 17:39

one more thing,

How the hell can someone's hair be impractical? As long as you have it in the places you need it, IT'S PRACTICAL.

~~~~~~~~
On a lighter note, due to the recent popularity of the Elmo doll, an American toy company has annouced the release of the newest craze in dolls for children: Tickle Me Emo.

Just tickle his tummy once and he tells you to fuck off. Do it again and he whines about his life sucking. A third time and he cuts himself on his arm. The doll comes with pack of Marlboros, black hair dye, a Dashboard Confessional CD, and Sad Panda bandages to hide the injuries.

~~~~~~~~

Well now I know I'm going to hell. Maybe Graham, Morgan and I will be neighbors. JK
jockthepilot

Postby jockthepilot » 24 Apr 2007, 20:30

i'm pretty sure you guys stole that black bike helmet from my bedroom, and i have proof. watch this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AZhebHKZRG4

</plug>

isn't it weird? the front decal is even coming off the same way.

thank you for reading
jockthepilot
CyberTractor
Member of Alpha Flight

Postby CyberTractor » 24 Apr 2007, 21:02

jockthepilot wrote:i'm pretty sure you guys stole that black bike helmet from my bedroom, and i have proof. watch this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AZhebHKZRG4

</plug>

isn't it weird? the front decal is even coming off the same way.

thank you for reading
jockthepilot

That was pretty cool. ^_^

You guys have anymore videos?
I can't think of a signature.
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast

Postby Alja-Markir » 25 Apr 2007, 13:23

tak197 wrote:~~~~~~~~
On a lighter note, due to the recent popularity of the Elmo doll, an American toy company has annouced the release of the newest craze in dolls for children: Tickle Me Emo.

Just tickle his tummy once and he tells you to fuck off. Do it again and he whines about his life sucking. A third time and he cuts himself on his arm. The doll comes with pack of Marlboros, black hair dye, a Dashboard Confessional CD, and Sad Panda bandages to hide the injuries.

~~~~~~~~

Dude.. real emos know that Marlboro is just... corporate crap. I mean, Altrea owns them and like, eighteen other cigarette companies. It's depressing man. The corporations are killing people. (Aww man, that'd be a great song title for the band... hang on.. let me write that down...)

So uh, anyways... yea, smoking is kinda.. I dunno... but if you smoke, ya know, cigs that aren't made by giant companies, ya know, the local stuff? I mean, they don't put anything in it man, just the tobacco... Or you can get them with like.. uhh.. flavoring, like apricot and stuff. It smells nice man. I like those kinds... and the snuff and all... good stuff.

Anywho I need to go post on this new forum I found... some guy.. I dunno he says he likes Good Charlotte, but I think he's just being a.. like just fronting... and shit ya know... fucking posers... god...

~Emo-Markir~
Zed Alpha

Postby Zed Alpha » 05 Mar 2008, 16:10

Wondered where Graham got his avi pic from.
Frozengale wrote:You know you're on the internet when Masturbation is the first suggestion.
Cake
Magically Delicious

Postby Cake » 05 Mar 2008, 17:49

Dangit, I thought a new post in the bonus video forum meant a new bonus video.
Wil Wheaton says "Game over, Moonpie."
Vaughn

Postby Vaughn » 05 Mar 2008, 18:08

Sucker,

... me too
Do the Catterpillar!
*wiggle wiggle*
Cake
Magically Delicious

Postby Cake » 05 Mar 2008, 18:44

My bookmark is to the forums, not the front page. So, you know. I find out about new stuff when there is a thread about it.
Wil Wheaton says "Game over, Moonpie."
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 05 Mar 2008, 20:02

Cake wrote:Dangit, I thought a new post in the bonus video forum meant a new bonus video.

Me too, and I was ridiculously confused until I checked the post date of the OP.

:(
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009

Return to “Bonus Video”