Phailhaüs - 15

For videos that aren't... y'know... "real". Whatever Thing, Phailhaüs, etc.
Zeophlite

Postby Zeophlite » 06 Sep 2008, 07:26

That is awesome, great Phailhaus

And i love the right to bear arms. Hilarious.
/not scarcasm

No seriously, I LOVE that line :D
QQQ

Postby QQQ » 06 Sep 2008, 08:24

What bakery were you talking about?
wilson_x1999
First Video: Quantum Documentary

Postby wilson_x1999 » 06 Sep 2008, 09:48

That was an awesome phailhaus XD, Keira Knightley must have felt that burn since it was epic XD

Smeghead wrote:wait, I stand corrected

Funny thing: Most of those soldiers won't get the rank that the penguin has XD
Dudeman12343

Postby Dudeman12343 » 06 Sep 2008, 10:32

masamune wrote:jar of vegemite for iron stomach! (probably already suggested)
i hear canadians hate the stuff. i'm quite the fan, but i have been raised on it. it puts a rose in every cheek, you know. also, apparently makes your kid to grow into frankenstein's monster.
Image ImageImage

Dude. I think that should be the picture[s] of the day.
I mean, cmon. Crazy kid with the worst substance in the world around his mouth.
And "Vegemite for Vitality!"
Wow.

Anyways, I personally like Matt and James the same.
I kind of miss seeing Matt, I mean at first it was just a one Phailhaus time out.
Then you guys extended it.
Then he went AWOL.
Whats up with that?
THATS WHAT SHE SAID! :D
Triangular
First Video: Quantum Documentary

Postby Triangular » 06 Sep 2008, 11:10

Curious: Why did this video take so long to get posted?
Always speak your mind, those that matter wont mind,
and those that mind, don't matter
Bob The Magic Camel

Postby Bob The Magic Camel » 06 Sep 2008, 11:28

Oshinagaki wrote:
Lavos wrote:I'm pretty sure thumbs sideways means execution.

Actually thumbs UP means execution, its opposite of what we usually think of

Actually, any presence of thumb indicated death. A closed fist was presented if the competitor was allowed to go free.
Antichris

PHAILHAUS

Postby Antichris » 06 Sep 2008, 12:02

Ah if only we could use the word of the day to philter life itself, so it would always be constantly phunny. I agree with the gary jules version, cemented in my mind thanks to donnie darko. In terms of Shout i prefer Disturbed's Shout 2000 metal version. All hail die phail!
If you get bored you can always play a game, read a book...or kiss my black ass.
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 06 Sep 2008, 12:50

Triangular wrote:Curious: Why did this video take so long to get posted?

Sometimes editing them takes a while because they're a more secondary thing.
QQQ

Postby QQQ » 06 Sep 2008, 13:17

Which bakery in Poulsbo were you talking about, Kathleen?
Smeghead
Bear Hunter S
First Video: The Writers Room

Postby Smeghead » 06 Sep 2008, 14:14

wilson_x1999 wrote:Funny thing: Most of those soldiers won't get the rank that the penguin has XD

Funny that, they sign up to protect the king and country... and they get outranked by a penguin. But hey, at least the penguin won't be any worse in command then the old time commanders who thought that if you had less dead then the enemy it was a glorious victory
Sasha

Utah....

Postby Sasha » 06 Sep 2008, 14:34

On behalf of my friend who lives in Utah, I must say, "hey!" Boring people? Was that an assumption that you must be either Mormon or boring? Because, contrary to popular belief, there are many non-Mormons in the state. I'm also restraining myself from saying anything stereotypical about Canada :wink: but I would like to point out that most states, countries, etc seem to get slammed for untrue stereotypes. From visits there, it doesn't seem that different from any other state. Though perhaps their billboards are a little... er... catering to a specific religion, if I may. But all states have their own unique and strange billboards.
theduckthief

Postby theduckthief » 06 Sep 2008, 15:33

This is definitely my favourite Phailhaus because of the penguin.

Also, Knightly has a nomination but no Oscar. I don't know that I could ever imagine her winning one. Maybe later in her career.
In Soviet Russia Desert Bus crashes Bill twice!
Graham
Super Moderator

Re: Utah....

Postby Graham » 06 Sep 2008, 15:48

Sasha wrote:On behalf of my friend who lives in Utah, I must say, "hey!" Boring people? Was that an assumption that you must be either Mormon or boring? Because, contrary to popular belief, there are many non-Mormons in the state. I'm also restraining myself from saying anything stereotypical about Canada :wink: but I would like to point out that most states, countries, etc seem to get slammed for untrue stereotypes. From visits there, it doesn't seem that different from any other state. Though perhaps their billboards are a little... er... catering to a specific religion, if I may. But all states have their own unique and strange billboards.

We were joking?
Believe me, we've heard all the Canadian stereotypes, but they're there for a reason and we take them in stride. Please don't be offended, every place has to deal with untrue stereotypes.

I'll be in my igloo.
AlexanderDitto
Better Than the First Alexander
First Video: Desert Bus 1: The Original!

Postby AlexanderDitto » 06 Sep 2008, 16:37

Sasha wrote:On behalf of my friend who lives in Utah, I must say, "hey!" Boring people? Was that an assumption that you must be either Mormon or boring? Because, contrary to popular belief, there are many non-Mormons in the state.

Man, I've driven through Utah, crossways. It is boring. Almost as boring as Nevada.

Towns large enough to support more than a McDonalds and a gas station are infrequent. Nearly hit a dear at night in the middle of the desert. It was scary!
2stepz
First Video: .

Postby 2stepz » 06 Sep 2008, 19:27

AlexanderDitto wrote:
Sasha wrote:On behalf of my friend who lives in Utah, I must say, "hey!" Boring people? Was that an assumption that you must be either Mormon or boring? Because, contrary to popular belief, there are many non-Mormons in the state.

Man, I've driven through Utah, crossways. It is boring. Almost as boring as Nevada.

Towns large enough to support more than a McDonalds and a gas station are infrequent. Nearly hit a dear at night in the middle of the desert. It was scary!

I guess that means I won't be convincing YOU to swap places with me.
mew4ever23
First Video: Rejected Wii Play Games

Postby mew4ever23 » 06 Sep 2008, 21:49

So does making horrible puns on the Phailhaus earn you a timeout?

Right to bear arms - clever but horrible...
Also, where do you guys find these stories?? i'm sure the paper would've had something about 3 penguins being knighted.
Dudeman12343

Postby Dudeman12343 » 06 Sep 2008, 21:52

AlexanderDitto wrote:

Driving through any desolate part of a state is boring. Unfortunately, Utah is mostly National Park and State Parks and stuff.
So there isn't much development.
Plus, I believe you have to pay to get into State or National Parks.
And Nevada is mostly desert, so you can't expect much.
But I bet that the cities of Utah or Nevada are just like any other city, only with more Mormon church's (Utah) and different Architecture.

And by the by, its Deer.
Not dear.
Otherwise its like your saying a dear friend or a dear family member, but we're misled with incorrect grammar.

I get really annoying by people not using proper English on forums and stuff.
Its a computer, and a keyboard, not your cell phone.
U cnt tlk lik ths!
Its annoying!

And completely off the subject again,
http://www.popsci.com/sam-barrett/artic ... explosives
They just made ECO FRIENDLY BOMBS.
Who said you couldn't dream of a place where bombs could kill you, but not hurt your environment?
Dudeman12343

Postby Dudeman12343 » 06 Sep 2008, 21:55

mew4ever23 wrote:So does making horrible puns on the Phailhaus earn you a timeout?

Also, where do you guys find these stories?? i'm sure the paper would've had something about 3 penguins being knighted.

www.bbc.com
Usually un-biased and has all the information you wouldn't get in a local biased, American focused, celebrity-lives-over-our-boys-dieing-in-iraq paper or website.

And why do horrible puns get you a time out?
Its a video of phail, and I think it should be promoted on account of its phailure.
Frozengale

Postby Frozengale » 06 Sep 2008, 23:16

Dudeman12343 wrote:I get really annoying by people not using proper English on forums and stuff.

I love irony...sweet sweet irony, almost tastes like blood.

And why does everyone say Utah and Mormons are boring....
I don't think I'm THAT boring :cry:
If I ever come up with something witty or interesting I'm not going to display it in plain sight for you buffoons to steal away.
Emperor Gum
First Video: Moving Out

Postby Emperor Gum » 07 Sep 2008, 05:07

Frozengale wrote:I love irony...sweet sweet irony, almost tastes like blood.

And why does everyone say Utah and Mormons are boring....
I don't think I'm THAT boring :cry:

I'd blood is more bitter, like regret maybe. You're not boring, you just have a box for your avatar.
mew4ever23
First Video: Rejected Wii Play Games

Postby mew4ever23 » 07 Sep 2008, 06:23

Dudeman12343 wrote:
mew4ever23 wrote:So does making horrible puns on the Phailhaus earn you a timeout?

www.bbc.com
Usually un-biased and has all the information you wouldn't get in a local biased, American focused, celebrity-lives-over-our-boys-dieing-in-iraq paper or website.

And why do horrible puns get you a time out?
Its a video of phail, and I think it should be promoted on account of its phailure.

I'd like to point out that i am actually canadian, not american, and i really don't pay much attention to the conflict in Iraq... unless it's news that everyones coming home, that i care about.
Also, I was just trying to make sure that I was understanding what gets people Phailhaus time outs.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 07 Sep 2008, 10:48

Graham wrote:We were joking?
Believe me, we've heard all the Canadian stereotypes, but they're there for a reason and we take them in stride. Please don't be offended, every place has to deal with untrue stereotypes.

I'll be in my igloo.

And I'll go eat my scrapple on my horse and buggy while going to my Firehouse Wedding in Virginville.

(If anyone is confused by this past statement, do some research on Pennsylvania, USA. You will see why.)
AeroCmdr
Requires Additional Pylons

Postby AeroCmdr » 07 Sep 2008, 11:12

tak197 wrote:
Graham wrote:We were joking?

I'll be in my igloo.

And I'll go eat my scrapple on my horse and buggy while going to my Firehouse Wedding in Virginville.

(If anyone is confused by this past statement, do some research on Pennsylvania, USA. You will see why.)
Now I want some scrapple. They actually sell it down here.
Sasha

Postby Sasha » 07 Sep 2008, 11:33

Graham wrote:I'll be in my igloo.

Yea, I've been quoted! Now I feel like an official member of the fanclub. And coming from California, you can imagine the stereotypes I get.

So if you'll excuse me, I'll be dining out with my pet Chihuahua and jacking up your taxes by building my condo on your state's unused lands.

Ooh, I wonder if I can have an igloo condo...
deadagain

meh hehwah<!?

Postby deadagain » 07 Sep 2008, 12:30

good episode, had me laughing all the way through
"concentrated tomato juice, not from concentrate"
WAH
15th post
The below statement is True.
The above statement is False.

Return to “Bonus Video”