- Games should be a platform exclusive -- If it's available on PC or a Nintendo console (like the Switch), I'm more likely to grab it on that platform. Non-platform exclusives are OK if the game was released on XBox 360 alongside the PS3.
- Physical copies will be considered -- This is mostly due to current storage limitations & I have access to a retro game store (as well as GameStop) to pick games up, when possible.
- PS1 & PS2 classics (downloadables) will be considered -- I'm willing to give older games a spin as I don't these systems (again, as long as it's a platform exclusive).
- Single Player experiences preferred -- I only have one controller, so I'm not looking at multiplayer games. I'm not planning on paying for PlayStation Plus either.
- No Traditional Sports, FPS & Strategy games -- This is more of a personal preference as I generally don't enjoy these genres. If a game has something unique to it (which makes it non-traditional), I may check it out.
Games that I've picked up for the system was:
- Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (bundled)
- Metal Gear 4 (bundled)
- MLB '07 (bundled)
- Red Dead Redemption (bundled)
- Demon Souls
- Tomba! (PS1 classic)
- Tomba! 2 (PS1 classic)
Thanks for any recommendations you may provide.