This thread isn't for you, it's for me and Kara. Stay out.

Talk about what you are playing now or join in with one of our forum games.
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

This thread isn't for you, it's for me and Kara. Stay out.

Postby Allen! » 05 Nov 2009, 00:49

Long story short, I want Kara to write something, so I'm going to fucking browbeat her until she does. So what she and I are gonna do is write a story, together. It'll be an incredibly awkward story, and it probably won't make a lot of sense, but it'll be something and we'll do it, and it'll be cool. Kara already said she'd contribute, so she's hooped and she has no choice, she has to do it. <3

Important Note: I really DO mean it about the "Stay out" part. Not that you can't read it, but I would greatly - infinitely - appreciate it if you did not post in this thread. Thank you for your patronage. If you have suggestions or editing tips, please PM either me or Kara. Fankoos. <3

CHAPTER THE FIRST

Introductions, as there must always be.

It was a Thursday morning when Jeff awoke to find the world had ended. At least, the world as he knew it. If one had to pinpoint any one thing that had caused the end of Jeff's world, it... Well, it wouldn't've been anything, really, because there is no one thing. It was a series of events that sort of ended up with Jeff, on a Thursday morning, bewildered and alone.
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
Kara
First Video: The Bet

Re: This thread isn't for you, it's for me and Kara. Stay out.

Postby Kara » 05 Nov 2009, 01:00

With a small limp in his step he walked over to his kitchen and made his morning coffee. Even if his world had come to a screeching halt, it was no reason to bypass the joys of his first coffee of the morning. He looked down at his foot, which was still viciously sore from having fallen over the previous day at the gym. 'Never again will I use that goddamn treadmill.' He promised himself in his head as he replayed having fallen over the previous day. He sipped his coffee and glanced out of his kitchen window to find a seemingly normal sunny day. A day that surely many children heading to school and adults heading out for their morning jog would thoroughly enjoy. He was less confident in his coming day having any positive outcome than perhaps the average jogger.
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 05 Nov 2009, 01:05

Jeff tucked brown hair - long for a man - behind one ear as he sipped his coffee. 'Should I bother going to work today?' he asked himself. He doubted anybody was expecting him, but he pulled on his slate grey slacks, one leg at a time, regardless. Even if he didn't end up going to work, specifically, he needed clothes, and these, at least, were guaranteed to be clean. Walking towards the bathroom, buttoning his shirt, he glanced towards the kitchen, eying the empty cat food dish. Was there still a cat, in Jeff's house? Had there ever BEEN a cat, in Jeff's house? He had a fleeting, if horrifying, thought that this might not be his house, but dispelled it quickly. His cat, he recalled, was asleep on the foot of his bed. Where was his mind, today?
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
Kara
First Video: The Bet

Postby Kara » 05 Nov 2009, 01:27

Glancing at the clock Jeff realized that it was time to decide. The decision of whether or not to bother leaving his house to go to work or not was upon him and he couldn't avoid it anymore. If he wasn't in his desk at 8:30 staring at his computer screen while pretending idly to be doing actual work, there would be hell to pay. But somehow it hardly seemed worth it to even go to the effort to avoid the hell from his boss. At least if he stayed home he could remain unseen for his humiliation. Sure, he would have to face it eventually perhaps, but for the time being he could stay hidden away in his home and simply avoid contact with everyone around him. The whole rang, startling Jeff as he quickly looked at the caller ID to see who it was that had enough interest in him to actually call. One thought came to mind when the name came up. 'Fuck.'

Return to “Video Games”