LRR Minecraft Server

Talk about what you are playing now or join in with one of our forum games.
User avatar
Jostain
Posts: 156
Joined: 17 Dec 2010, 04:58
First Video: ways to hide a body

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby Jostain » 11 Dec 2012, 14:09

@owl It doesnt matter what kind of weapon the enemy has as long as you shoot first

So I did some updates to my space pack ive been working on when the mood wants to so we are now at
1.4
Image
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb25 ... rain-1.png

The only real addition is a custom brewing stand that is one of the things that I did on my own from scratch (most of the stuff are semi custom or stolen from somewhere. I will try to weed out the straight up stolen ones as things move along)


The idea as always is to use it once The End is open for exploring.
original topic http://lrrcraft.com/index.php?topic=119.0

Edit: It now occurs to me that I did no in fact put up a link for the pack itself.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B04Dr0 ... UdoQXpBeDQ
There we go. Lets hope that one works
ChaosKing
Posts: 23
Joined: 21 Feb 2012, 16:31
First Video: things on my head

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby ChaosKing » 12 Dec 2012, 07:53

Well for me sunday 21GMT is a great time, but yeah, more input from anyone else that wanna kill a dwagon would be nice :D

Also a good dwagon is a dead dwagon! :twisted:
The same thing I do every night, try to take over the world!
User avatar
RAIC
Posts: 305
Joined: 01 Oct 2006, 07:47
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: Arnhem, The Netherlands

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby RAIC » 12 Dec 2012, 09:03

Can I be whitelisted? I'm not sure if I'm going to play much, but just in case.
My nick is RAICx.
tak197 wrote:Guys! A Good Looking Ginger DUDE! We have the internet equivalent of a unicorn in our presence.
User avatar
AdmiralMemo
Posts: 7345
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 18:29
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby AdmiralMemo » 13 Dec 2012, 07:04

I turned off the whitelist. It was just there until I figured out who the sign griefer was.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Image
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5983
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby King Kool » 14 Dec 2012, 16:56

Who was it?
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
AdmiralMemo
Posts: 7345
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 18:29
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby AdmiralMemo » 14 Dec 2012, 17:27

I've narrowed it down to either Owl, torm, or my coworker, based on location when I opened up MCEdit. If Owl, eh, whatever. All's well. If torm, I'm throwing him on the ban list again if he does anything else, as he's crashed the server a few times already, as well. If my coworker, I have ways of dealing with him. :D
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Image
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5983
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby King Kool » 14 Dec 2012, 22:33

Also, who's making the railway? It's built in a kinda funny way near my castle. I think it could stand to be modified a bit.
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
Dutch guy
Posts: 5200
Joined: 11 Feb 2008, 17:12
First Video: History of Halo
Location: Southern Dutch Colonies

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby Dutch guy » 14 Dec 2012, 23:49

I've found an underground railway running from smegheads place. Other than that I have no idea.
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.
User avatar
owl+ bungee cord= my arse
Posts: 191
Joined: 22 Feb 2007, 11:17
First Video: I do not remember it was years ago.
Location: Behind you

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby owl+ bungee cord= my arse » 15 Dec 2012, 01:31

I think memo is making that railway.
Image
Image
User avatar
Smeghead
Bear Hunter S
Posts: 2409
Joined: 15 Apr 2008, 23:46
First Video: The Writers Room
Location: *sigh* Haparanda, Sweden
Contact:

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby Smeghead » 16 Dec 2012, 12:49

No I made that subway; connecting my tower to a stronghold with an end portal. Unless you are talking about some other railway that isn't all underground
User avatar
Dutch guy
Posts: 5200
Joined: 11 Feb 2008, 17:12
First Video: History of Halo
Location: Southern Dutch Colonies

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby Dutch guy » 16 Dec 2012, 12:58

I'm pretty sure I was talking about the railroad joining your place to the stronghold. I think they are talking about a different one.
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.
User avatar
AdmiralMemo
Posts: 7345
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 18:29
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby AdmiralMemo » 16 Dec 2012, 15:06

Kool: That was me. I just did it basically. It can be modified if you want. I just wanted a simple loop that worked. I was going to make it prettier later, when I had some time. :D Function first, then form. :) Remember me telling you about the railroad I was going to build in a loop? It was in October sometime, I think.

Dutch guy: I didn't make the underground one. I made the basic loop between spawn, Kool's Kastle, and empath's tower.

Everyone: When I get back, I'll get to working on the spawn area again. Jostain screwed something up, apparently, and I thought the spawn area was protected from edits. (I know when I first started the server up, I couldn't edit anything in the area until I gave myself moderator rights.) So I don't know what's up with that. I'll have to look into that, as that's the reason I created the bedrock/obsidian box where it was. That was the uneditable area, which is why it was so big. I was going by the MineCraft Wiki. Also, I even edited the spawn location itself while I was in MCEdit fixing those bad chunks.
Also, I need to see about the roof of the place. I've been on servers where I spawned into a place with a roof, so I thought it was something I could do. Maybe they had mods that allowed that? In any case, I thought my "hole in the roof" idea would work, too, but apparently not, according to Chaos. Did you spawn on the roof? If so, where, because the spawn location is right in the center of that 9-block square in the roof, so if you spawned elsewhere, you didn't spawn at the spawn spot.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Image
User avatar
AdmiralMemo
Posts: 7345
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 18:29
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby AdmiralMemo » 16 Dec 2012, 22:07

KingKool2099, Jostain, and The_Owl are banned until further notice. I'm going to have a heck of a time cleaning up this mess.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Image
User avatar
Lyinginbedmon
Posts: 10808
Joined: 20 Dec 2007, 18:08
First Video: BioShocked
Location: Darlington, Co. Durham
Contact:

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 16 Dec 2012, 22:14

What on earth happened?
Image
Image
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
User avatar
Dutch guy
Posts: 5200
Joined: 11 Feb 2008, 17:12
First Video: History of Halo
Location: Southern Dutch Colonies

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby Dutch guy » 17 Dec 2012, 02:56

I'm wondering that too. They are not exactly the kind of players that would purposefully mess up the server in my experience...
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.
User avatar
Jostain
Posts: 156
Joined: 17 Dec 2010, 04:58
First Video: ways to hide a body

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby Jostain » 17 Dec 2012, 03:21

I believe it is a case of Memo having a bad day and jumping to conclusions. It will hopefully be sorted once stuff are clarified.
User avatar
AdmiralMemo
Posts: 7345
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 18:29
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby AdmiralMemo » 17 Dec 2012, 03:53

Jostain got it partially right in his PM: it's for slaying the Ender Dragon without my permission.

1. I'm the admin.
2. I've never played MineCraft before. You know this.
3. I was very hurt when you violated me like that.

You didn't ask to slay the dragon. You just said you were going to do it. You did this despite the fact that you KNOW that I've never played MineCraft before, so therefore, I've never seen The Stronghold before and now I won't ever, since you all wrecked it from its natural state. You defeated the dragon before I'd ever even been to The End. (This is even aside from the fact that you said Smeghead's got to be there since he found The Stronghold, and then you deliberately leave him out.)

Then, either you or Kool abused your Mod privileges by putting this stupid-looking monument in the spawn area without permission, which I subsequently destroyed. Then, on top of that, you messed up the spawn area that took me a long time to get right by screwing with the redstone and the command blocks. You never said you were going to do anything with that, and you did it without my permission.

You guys knew that Wheaton's Law was in effect, and yet you still do this crap to me. I entrust 2 of you with Mod privileges and you violate me like this.

So, I've decided to delete the Nether and the End and just lock the server for the time being. (Deleting the Nether due to Kool's idiotic building in there, as well as the griefing of my Nether portal. Also, because I'm not sure which folder is which.)

Maybe I should play by myself, because apparently, I'm the only one who wants to play the game legit, and ChaosKing told me you guys have done this type of crap before on the old server.

I give and give of my time and resources, and this is how you repay me? No more.

Edit: No... I'll let you back in, but only after I have the server the way I like it.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Image
User avatar
Lyinginbedmon
Posts: 10808
Joined: 20 Dec 2007, 18:08
First Video: BioShocked
Location: Darlington, Co. Durham
Contact:

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 17 Dec 2012, 04:29

I am not on this server, I don't know what anything looks like, how it is arranged or managed.

But I really don't need to right now.

You are all to some degree in the wrong in this situation and I think it best that everyone calm down, take a nap or have a cuppa or something, admit their faults, apologise, and work together to ensure such debacles as this do not transpire again. All of us here are reasonable people, however young or old we may be, and this is after all a game made to enjoy.

In the meantime, have some baby llamas.
Image
Image
Image
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
User avatar
Jostain
Posts: 156
Joined: 17 Dec 2010, 04:58
First Video: ways to hide a body

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby Jostain » 17 Dec 2012, 04:55

Ok I take my previous statement back. He is just being an asshole.

I stated well in advance that I wanted to open the end. I asked what people wanted to come so that we could adjust the times. you made posts about this after I had posted it so I knew that you knew this was going to happen.
If you did not want this to happen you could have simply said.
"No I want in on this!" and I would have said "when is a good time for you".

The red stone thing was by the way a completely unrelated thing. You just happened to read them at the same time. I did in fact not know that I had mod privileges to begin with since I was not told about it at any point. As far as I was concerned when I did it anyone could have done it which is why i thought it needed some kind of investigation. The flaw in my plan is that I accidentally broke something I did not know what it was and rather than risking breaking the rest of it I sent you a PM telling you what had happened and apologizing.

also dont use wheatons law like its a real law. If you took the time to ask me about things we could have a proper conversation and you would see that I did not have any intentions of hurting anyone. I just wanted the End Opened up so that I could build space ships.
If you want proper Rules on your server write a fucking list of them and dont accuse people of being dicks because they cant read your mind.

I mean seriously.
"Deleting the Nether due to Kool's idiotic building in there, as well as the griefing of my Nether portal. Also, because I'm not sure which folder is which"
intviting people to play on your server and then destroy them on the basis that it wasn't good looking enough for you?

It is both childish, hurtful and quite frankly fuck your server if that is the way you are going to be (this is the "crap" chaos was talking about. I get very defensive when I feel that I am being badly treated. It is good to know that he is talking shit behind my back since I was under the impression that we were on good terms again. Apparently I was wrong.

In conclusion:
Fuck you I'm going home.
User avatar
Lyinginbedmon
Posts: 10808
Joined: 20 Dec 2007, 18:08
First Video: BioShocked
Location: Darlington, Co. Durham
Contact:

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 17 Dec 2012, 05:22

Image
Image
Image
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
User avatar
Dutch guy
Posts: 5200
Joined: 11 Feb 2008, 17:12
First Video: History of Halo
Location: Southern Dutch Colonies

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby Dutch guy » 17 Dec 2012, 05:32

Yeah...

I'm going to stay out of this one.
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.
User avatar
SirZaphod
Posts: 25
Joined: 11 Jul 2011, 17:40
First Video: ENN
Location: Canada,BC,outside of Vancouver
Contact:

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby SirZaphod » 17 Dec 2012, 10:36

So what I want to know is why I am not white listed. It's not like I have been up to anything.
Also.......
This server is going to dieeeeee!
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5983
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby King Kool » 17 Dec 2012, 11:53

I don't keep up very well with this thread, and I just joined at two or three and they said they were going to the End at four-ish. I guess I assumed they had permission, or that it wouldn't be a problem. Since I'd never gone to the End, either, (or at least not when the dragon was still there), I was interested.

I'm sorry for my contribution to this. I promise you everything I do on the server, even the silly stuff like the strange Nether House, if just for fun and isn't meant to upset or frustrate anyone.
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
Smeghead
Bear Hunter S
Posts: 2409
Joined: 15 Apr 2008, 23:46
First Video: The Writers Room
Location: *sigh* Haparanda, Sweden
Contact:

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby Smeghead » 19 Dec 2012, 00:02

I haven't been on in a while, mostly because my internet has decided that stability is for the weak (but also because I've been playing tekkit), so I don't know whats been going on lately.

If the ender dragon is dead, well that is sad but then trying to arrange for an event wherein everyone who wanted to take part in killing it would be online is pretty much impossible for a community server. It would be impossible to make everyone happy.
User avatar
Dutch guy
Posts: 5200
Joined: 11 Feb 2008, 17:12
First Video: History of Halo
Location: Southern Dutch Colonies

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby Dutch guy » 19 Dec 2012, 12:54

Keep in mind we are talking about Admiral Memo's personal server here. This was/is NOT the LRRcraft community server. Just one generously offered to us by Memo for the community to hang out on.
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.

Return to “Video Games”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests